Tennis Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
398 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wow, Rybakina would have been a pro athlete in many other sports. She looks so fit and is so tall and quick for her height. I believe she will do something someday. Huge potential.

Jules was good. Some errors, but overall nice powerplay. Always with her aces, when she faces a break point. Definitely improved in her mental game.
Though at the beginning Rybakina was dominating and Jules was not quite there yet. You can always see that with her at the start of the match when she doesn't even bother to open her left eye.

A repeat of the Auckland final?

Reactions: BlueTrees

·
Registered
1,390 Posts
Good job, Julia! After a slow start she managed to level up her game. She was 3:0 down in the first set and then she won 8 games in a row.

I have to say, I'm not gonna get over that early AO loss to Cornet anytime soon... How could that happen with that kind of form?

Now it's someone's task to start a new losing streak so that Julia can be sure of reaching TOP10. :D

·
Registered
1,938 Posts
Welcome to the top 10 Julia! :cheer:

Wozniacki will have it difficult in the final if Ostra or Julia are her rivals

·
Registered
3,756 Posts
I have to say, I'm not gonna get over that early AO loss to Cornet anytime soon... How could that happen with that kind of form?
Let's just forget about that loss and move on. ;) :D

·
Registered
15,798 Posts
Good job, Julia! After a slow start she managed to level up her game. She was 3:0 down in the first set and then she won 8 games in a row.

Now it's someone's task to start a new losing streak so that Julia can be sure of reaching TOP10. :D
We will never know -- WADA pee person went back home empty handed.

·
Registered
20,808 Posts
have to wonder what curse Wozniacki put on her in Melbourne Park :(

·
👑 не дум&#10
44,747 Posts
Wow, Rybakina would have been a pro athlete in many other sports. She looks so fit and is so tall and quick for her height. I believe she will do something someday.
The chernobyl radiation is so good for making big children

·
Premium Member
63,799 Posts
Congrats Jule :).

·
Registered
21 Posts
Julia still has to beat Petra to ensure a Top 10 ranking next week... or of course Kiki needs to lose at some point (even in the final). Keep it up Jule!

·
Registered
1,938 Posts
The chernobyl radiation is so good for making big children
Julia hast lost only once since october last year, and that against a proven doper,

I wouldn´t call it weak, she just peaked later in her career because of injuries and setbacks

·
Registered
55,971 Posts

·
Registered
31,962 Posts
5000 match regular tour winning streak, but when we really needed you, you lose to Cornut. :crying:

I can´t believe Goerges is a top 10 player, even in the first dark era she only managed top 20 and one Premier title. :eek:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts