14. Putintseva
15. Shvedova
16. Niculescu
17. Cornet
18. Mladenovic
19. Bencic
20. Ostapenko (#44)
21. Beck - after 1st Top 20 WC was cleared
22. Larsson - after 2nd Top 20 WC was cleared.

Top Alts:

#1. (MDO) Goerges
#2. Petkovic

Q list :

1. Konjuh OUT - replaced by Tomova
2. Knapp (SR) - OUT - replaced by Haas
3. Larsson
4. Beck
5. Petkovic
6. Dodin
7. Giorgi
8. Flipkens
9. Watson OUT - replaced by Martincova
10. Allertova
11. Khromacheva
12. Vekic
13. Sorribes Tormo
14. Tig
15. Alexandrova
16. Voegele
17. Sasnovich
18. Kontaveit
19. Zanevska
20. Soler-Espinosa
21. Mertens
22. Vikhlyantseva
23. Kostova
24. Shinikova
25. Burger
26. Sabalenka
27. Sharipova
28. Jorovic ( #148 )

Top Alts:

#1. Abduraimova
#2. Goncalves

* I don't have more ALTs.

·
Registered
24,430 Posts
Re: St. Petersburg MD List

Thanks for the list :D
Are Beck, Görges and Petkovic on the ALT-list like mentioned a couple of weeks ago?

·
Registered
3,108 Posts

OT: does anyone have news about the Hungarian Ladies Open? There is not even a thread here, and in the WTA site not even a link to an official site, supposing there is one.

Is this tournament really going to be played? Any anticipations about the entry list? Thanks to who will answer.

·
Registered
12,325 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

OT: does anyone have news about the Hungarian Ladies Open? There is not even a thread here, and in the WTA site not even a link to an official site, supposing there is one.

Is this tournament really going to be played? Any anticipations about the entry list? Thanks to who will answer.
It's still on the official calendar as of today, so it can't quite be canceled now, unless very extreme circumstances.

One more week and you'll have the entry list as well .

Not very surprising. Happens in other places as well. For example, the first edition of the Bucharest Open didn't have a website, a Facebook / Twitter account (etc.) 3 and 1/2 weeks before it started and no players officially listed / announced (except Romanians) until 1-2 weeks before it started :) .

·
Registered
3,108 Posts

It's still on the official calendar as of today, so it can't quite be canceled now, unless very extreme circumstances.

One more week and you'll have the entry list as well .

Not very surprising. Happens in other places as well. For example, the first edition of the Bucharest Open didn't have a website, a Facebook / Twitter account (etc.) 3 and 1/2 weeks before it started and no players officially listed / announced (except Romanians) until 1-2 weeks before it started :) .
Thanks, at least it is alive (if not kicking).
Well, two or three players are easily imaginable, but after that.. we'll see.

·
Registered
3,848 Posts

Yay Bencic is back here :)

·
Registered
15,726 Posts

HOME

Babos confirmed. Galfi and Stollar with MDWCs.

Found by @Hakapeszi

You're welcome ;)

·
Registered
5,014 Posts
She was MD Alt. Unless she withdrew for good from the MD List, she should be MDO (#3). I'll let you know when / if I found out exactly.
i think she was MD alt 3 last time, but i don,t know if she has withdraw or only want to play MD. Hopefully you find it out :yeah:

1 - 20 of 44 Posts