Tennis Forum banner

81 - 100 of 129 Posts

·
Registered
20,813 Posts
Pavlyuchenkova loses to Martinez and is out of Brisbane

Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova reacts after lost to Martinez​

Brisbane, Australia - Yesterday Russian player Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova lost to Spaniard Conchita Martinez 6/7 4/6 in the first round at Brisbane International. That was the first Anastasia's match in the season and she showed a excelent tennis in the first set, but she lost in the close tie-break. Conchita Martinez is more experienced than Nastya and she played better in the decisive points.

In the next week Nasty will play at Sydney International in Sidney, Australia. This tournament is one of Australian Open series also.

"Well it was a good debut but I don't won. I played very well in the first set but she played a impressive tie-break. I should be more agressive in those moments, but I'm happy for my level. I just need some adjustements in my game, especially in my volley. I hope to play better in Sydney." Said confident Pavlyuchenkova.

·
Registered
18,854 Posts
Thanks for sending my points to arhur0ace, Shafanovic. :) :hug:

Vamos Conchi! :angel:
Davai Dina! :yeah:

·
Chip 'n Charge
13,691 Posts
Discussion Starter #86
:sobbing:
i cant believe im gonna do this:bigcry:
i cant do results....i have to an essay on music theory to do...
sorry guys....i'll do all results ,including final tomorrow...

·
Chip 'n Charge
13,691 Posts
Discussion Starter #90
well its friday...so i'll finish it up...
and hopefully saturday, shafanovic can do the next tourney ;)

·
Registered
18,854 Posts
Conchita, Dinara Move On In Brisbane

Conchita serves to Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova

Brisbane, AUSTRALIA - In first round action of the Brisbane International Open in Brisbane, Spaniard Conchita Martinez and Russian Dinara Safina both advanced to the next round of the respective event. Conchita defeated Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova of Russia 7-6, 6-4. After multiple losses at the exhibition event, Conchita found her feel for the ball using delicate slices and beautiful moonballs top spins to befuddle her opponent. Dinara Safina advanced after her opponent Marion Bartoli withdrew after having too much cake with an injury.

After the match, our victor said:

"Fue un igual duro seguramente. Anastasia es un malvado, joven jugador próximo que me dio un igual bueno. Espero continuar jugar esta clase de tenis en mi próximo igual.".

In the round of 16, Conchita will face Nicole Vaidisova who got a walkover from Serena Williams whilst Dinara will face Justine Henin who received a bye.

·
Chip 'n Charge
13,691 Posts
Discussion Starter #92
Great Article! :yeah: :lol:

....sorry guys I have a headache, and so i came home and took a nap...
results tomoroow...
hope you under stand

-arthur

·
Registered
18,854 Posts
That's all right Arthur. :hug:

Hope you feel better soon. ;)

81 - 100 of 129 Posts