Tennis Forum banner

281 - 293 of 293 Posts

·
Registered
15,969 Posts
Mikey said:
*Cough* Bandwagon *Cough*

Come on Silvia! Keep up the Strasbourg luck :bounce:
Excuse me, but I would just like to state for the record that I was a fan of Karolina when she played all those challengers and when she will in the future as well. She is a great talent, being so young and having beaten and almost beaten many top players who are much older than her.

·
Registered
2,364 Posts
Well done Farina Elia but Sprem :sad: - So close. What a week!

·
Registered
2,173 Posts
:hearts: this is so unbelievalble......I would have never immagined in my wildest dreams that Silvia could keep her Strasbourg crown !!! I am so happy for her, now she can retire and be a houswife and a mum !!!
whatever comes for the rest of the season will be an extra.
Well done my dear Silvia !!!!! :kiss:

·
Martina&Roger <3
7,823 Posts
Silvia :bounce: :D Congrats :D
Karolina :sad: You have time to win...

·
Registered
5,354 Posts
Bravo, Silvia! 3peats, hattrick, 3 years in a row!

Silvia is absolutely amazing! She owns Strasbourg! She wins again for 3 times in a row...Wow!!! :eek: :wavey: In 2001, she KOed Anke Huber and last year Jelena Dokic and this time, new talented player, Sprem...Big congrats, mama Elia! :kiss: :bounce:

Sonja Jeyaseelan/Maja Matevzic def. Laura Granville/Jelena Kostanic 64 64! Congrats, Sonja/Maja! :bounce:

Warm congrats, Karolina Sprem! What an achievement! Keep moving up! :cool: :wavey:

·
Registered
6,098 Posts
This is just amazing!
I don't think many of us would have bet a dime on Silvia winning here... ro hardly elsewhere, since she wasn't actually playing her best tennis. I read part of an interview yesterday, she said that she feels like she was born again. After a few minor injuries, she finally was able to trains seriously for three consecutive weeks and the results started to come, with her game and confidence. Of course she added that Strasbourg is her lucky place... she says she feels so good there, also because there's her name on the past winners list a lot of times... more or less - she said - as in Roland Garros for Steffi Graf :eek:)
Well done, Silvia, hopefully this Roland Garros can be a lucky one for you, too!

281 - 293 of 293 Posts