·
Registered
27,289 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,
Would it be possible to include the spoiler tag

----
similar to MTF??
I think it would make the discussions in Non Tennis regarding movies or series much more fruitful if we could speak freely using them for those who watched it or don't mind, not to mention some people are not very careful about not revealing them.

I can't even enter some threads about TV series unless I'm up to date.

And they can have other uses too.

·
Registered
35,934 Posts
No problem, let us know if we can help with anything else.

Niall
There's an error with the tag. After clicking once to show the message, a click on [HIDE] doesn't show the original message but displays {OPTION}.

·
Blighted and solo
43,895 Posts
Yasssssssssss

This is the best thing since Zhenya won Europeans.

·
TF's Only Vögele Stan
5,639 Posts
Can you send the link to the thread your getting the error on.

Niall
Just click on the spoiler tag in Wally's post immediately above. It happens every time - or is that a browser thing?

·
Registered
35,934 Posts

·
TF's Only Vögele Stan
5,639 Posts
After initially displaying "SHOW SPOILER", it then toggles between "HIDE" and "SHOW". And the text appears and disappears correctly. That's good enough for me. Thanks!

·
Registered
35,934 Posts
Hey folks,

Any issues with the spoilers so far? The ones in this thread look pretty solid.

Thanks,
- Jb
It's working properly now. Although adding the word SPOILER after SHOW/HIDE would have made sense and involved no extra effort.

·
Registered
35,934 Posts
Glad to hear. Let us know if you see any issue with it.

- Jb
:confused: Are you people reading through or just picking out the responses you like?

It's working properly now. Although adding the word SPOILER after SHOW/HIDE would have made sense and involved no extra effort.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts