Anca Barna

·
Premium Member
181,826 Posts
Germany need Anna-Lena Groenefeld :)

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
Who the hell can judge who Anna Lena is and how she plays ?

I DID see that results in juniors but no idea what to expect ...

I think now that Marlene is out, chances fade that Germany wins as Marlene definetly has the game to endanger both singles players for Spain though maybe not winning against Arantxa. But being injured, she would have had no chance.

I doubt though that Marlene will give Spain both points.

My tip is now 4-1 for Spain, my wish is 3-2 for Spain and my hope for a surprise would be 2-3 for Germany but with Arantxa finding her form, it´s impossible.

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
Installing this poll, a result-wise poll would have been much more interesting

I doubt those tipping Spain ( and being Spaniards ;) ) tipped it thinking of any match in particular but regarding their players only ; I think that we give them much more of a fight than you´ll expect ; last time last fall wasn´t that easy - and that was WITH Conchita ;)

·
Registered
6,134 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
@ChrisGermany, I was going to start a result-wise poll, but was too lazy to do that ;)

·
Registered
3,979 Posts
why are you making the german team so small? they were succesfull over a great team from russia (and MARTINA lost both matches)!
the tradition speaks for spain, but the spanish players are also without unbeatable players... i can't remember big successes this year...
i think the chances in both teams are the same...

1 - 20 of 24 Posts