Tennis Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
692 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
To Mainly most of the members of wtaworld I would just like to apologize for my stupid and idiotic ways that i act. I am sorry if u find some of mah posts rascist as i never mean any and i absolutely mean that. If i am making rascit jokes on MSN or Here i am usually joking or just being stupid and tiredsome. I know these stupid posts may offend people but in no way do i mean in. I am a nice guy just a little weird in someways.

I hope the people who r on here can forgive me for my stupidity ways and i apologize to anyone I offenede the last 4 - 5 days.

Thanx

And as from now i wont be posting here I feel its for the good of the world.

·
Premium Member
11,130 Posts
It's OK. I think you have a great sense of humour. Ur the best. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :p :rolleyes:

really , if ur not racist.....then what do u call a racist? obviously u take some sick enjoyment in saying those things, and are just trying to mask that side of urself on the board so we don't flame u.....

·
Registered
621 Posts
hey Linton. Come back and post. But give credit when you copy other peoples' stuff. You are pretty much right in your characterization of yourself as dumb. Plus at least, you recognise you make some sick jokes (about race), so u must be quite sick, but thats okay. We are all not 100% normal.
Your antics are pretty hilarious, especially when you steal other people's stuff and post them as yours, then come back to confess you stole them, when you can't take the heat. Come right back and post, man.

I just love this board for laughs and Linton's made me laugh the most!:bounce:

·
Registered
621 Posts
Where are you, Linton?

·
Banned
16,998 Posts
I know exactly what you mean about him copying stuff.*cough*my MSN messenger name*cough*

·
Banned
692 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yay!!!

I didint copy it I just changed some words around etc etc

·
Registered
621 Posts
Hey! Good to see you Linton. You're still as priceless as ever!

Its okay about changing stuff etc etc . But you still have to give credit the authors if you do. ( Don't keep admitting these things. Its funny as hell)

Anyway, hope you've come for good. Martina needs you since I've got some salvo lined up for her. kidding!
Welcome back.(hopefully).

1 - 9 of 9 Posts