Tennis Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4,923 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sorry WilliamsTards but Serena & Venus looked like shit in those outfits at the VMA

especially Serena

WTF was she thinking with that short mini and the sneakers?

Venus didn't look much better, her outfit looked cheap and tacky, something a 50 bucks Skid Row hooker would wear

i love Venus but a fact's a fact, she looked like shit! :(

·
Registered
10,975 Posts
im guessing ree was wearing sneakers cos of her knee. she was also wearing them at the after party. she normally doesnt do that, so thats prolly why.

they looked 100x better at the afterparty.

·
Registered
19,459 Posts
Car Key Boi said:
especially Serena

WTF was she thinking with that short mini and the sneakers?

Venus didn't look much better, her outfit looked cheap and tacky, something a 50 bucks Skid Row hooker would wear

i love Venus but a fact's a fact, she looked like shit! :(
Already a thread dedicated to this topic, you sentiments have been expressed over and over again.

·
Registered
4,923 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Knizzle said:
Already a thread dedicated to this topic, you sentiments have been expressed over and over again.
is there? well i've been away from the board for like 2 weeks so i missed it :)

·
Registered
11,222 Posts
Who cares for what you think anyway? They were stunning, and incredible. And again (not always) Serena was better dressed than Venus.

Get over it :)

·
Registered
9,769 Posts
Mr. Boi, you make an "Anton-like" big production about leaving the boards and then you come back with this weak shit?

Come on the Westcoast Connection is counting on you to do much better. :p

When did you decide to become the next Melissa Rivers? :p :p :p

Let me guess, part of your lifestyle change includes taking classes of some sort. Come on you can truthfully tells us all...

ARE YUO A STUDENT??? :p

·
Registered
4,923 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
hey kiwi dude, i never ever said i was leaving for good

i said several times in that thread that i will come back once in a while and make some posts

today is one of the days :)

btw, what's happened to the Diva? just had a quick look in NT and i can't see a single post from her

is she getting married as well or something?

·
Registered
4,923 Posts

·
Registered
9,769 Posts
I think yuo are a student again...

I do not comment on other Westcoast Connection members on the boards, unless they are in the thread. :devil:

Sorry. :cool: :cool: :cool:

I'm sure all the mental ward types in NT will hear from someone again eventually. :tape:

Obla Di Obla Da... :angel: :angel: :angel:

Uh, you never answered the student question :confused:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.