Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
7,996 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have spoken. So it shall be. Begone Teerexx! You and your hallucinagenics! :devil: :p :devil:

·
Registered
3,054 Posts
I hope you're right!

·
Registered
4,384 Posts
Everyone is entiltled to dream while Serena has the biggest chance to realize this dream for them for the second time in a row.:devil:

·
7,996 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
BT....that's really an opinion. When using an opinion you should not employ the term "chance" as chance is a mathematical term used to represent the percentage of probability of a situation and you have no mathematical proof that Serena has a greater chance to win this, so please don't use the term chance. Thank you.

BTW I'm just being pissy cause W/S fans are getting on my nerves cause there is just so damn many of them and certain ones can't shut their damn mouths....

·
Registered
4,384 Posts
Rtael said:
BTW I'm just being pissy cause W/S fans are getting on my nerves cause there is just so damn many of them and certain ones can't shut their damn mouths....
LOL you bet our posts are effective to get into your nerves.:worship: that's the idea in the first place. :wavey:

This thread gives you the chance to employ your opinion.:kiss:

·
Registered
2,781 Posts
I think we better stay calm and wait match by match ;) or U will embarrased if ur b*tchin' opinion go wrong......
Dont be arrogant *sorry* :eek:

·
Registered
4,384 Posts
Only sore losers like you would be bothered with the results.;)

·
Registered
6,495 Posts
Rtael, what is your mathematical proof of Justine winning the french??? She was beateb by Momo last time they play on red clay.

·
Registered
2,737 Posts
QUEENLINDSAY said:
Rtael, what is your mathematical proof of Justine winning the french??? She was beateb by Momo last time they play on red clay.
:confused: Last time they played on red clay was in the semis of berlin and Justine won :confused:

And besides, what has mathematics to do with tennis ?

·
Registered
286 Posts
QUEENLINDSAY said:
Justine was the winner, not Amelie!!!

·
7,996 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I never said I had mathematical proof...just that they didn't =D

·
7,996 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I'd like to know what a chocker is! :angel:

·
Banned
1,174 Posts
Wow hinquit, all I saw was "head" and "choking" somewhere in that "sentence". It's OK, I'm sure you'll get some practice to deal with that problem. ;)

·
7,996 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
oh, oh, you mean choker? Maybe if you learned to spell I could understand you better. On second thought, nevermind, I'd rather not understand what your tyring to say. :angel:

1 - 20 of 29 Posts