Alexandra Dulgheru vs. Julie Coin
Sofia Arvidsson vs. Sorana Cirstea
Coco Vandeweghe vs. Sabine Lisicki
Qualifier vs. Vera Zvonareva

not a bad draw:) good luck Sori:cheer:

·
Registered
50,589 Posts
I saw Arvidsson's match today against Garbin. I think their games are somewhat similar. Unfortunately Sori will have to play better than recently to have a chance :sad:

·
Registered
617 Posts
It’s a nice draw, I expected worse, so I'm pleased.
I think Sori should win first and second round here… if she can't win this, then – :help:

Will she play doubles?

·
Registered
12,554 Posts
Note a bad draw for Sori but things really depends on her level of play because for sure the talent is there... GL Sori :cheer:

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
77,882 Posts
Doubles

Gisela Dulko ARG (1)/ Flavia Pennetta ITA (1) v Arantxa Parra Santonja ESP / Renata Voracova CZE
Kirsten Flipkens BEL / Jasmin Woehr GER v Sorana Cirstea ROU / Lucie Safarova CZE

·
Crazy Conspiracy Theorist, Politically Incorrect
32,385 Posts
Pls Sorana, I beg you : Quit that FAIL academy of a Muratoglu ! Your tennis since joining them can't stop of going backwards ! You are much worth than this ! Rejoin Sven and the Adidas team !

·
Registered
956 Posts
I don't think that the problem is in Mouratoglou's academy. The problem is in Adidas team, cos they can't help Sorana cos they have so many players to work with. She needs coach who is ready to work with her 24 hours a day, not sometimes as Adidas team works. That slows down Sorana's progress!

·
Registered
617 Posts
I don't think that the problem is in Mouratoglou's academy. The problem is in Adidas team, cos they can't help Sorana cos they have so many players to work with. She needs coach who is ready to work with her 24 hours a day, not sometimes as Adidas team works. That slows down Sorana's progress!
THIS!

·
Registered
4,242 Posts
Oh this is such a horrible result. Such a disaster of a year, prob out of top 100...getting badly beaten by players she used to be better than :sobbing:

Def agree she needs a coach focussed on only her..needs to get away from academies and Adidas teams.

·
Registered
3,778 Posts
Good Lord... I hope next season will be much better (yes, I've pretty much given up on this season for her :()

1 - 20 of 27 Posts