Tennis Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
25,546 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can you guys merge them all together under a new title like...

"USA Presidential Election 2008 News" or something? It's clogging Non-Tennis :eek:

·
Registered
23,555 Posts
How about just keep the Barack Obama support thread, and the Hillary Clinton pulls out of race thread :D

If we have a Hillary Clinton thread we should have one for all the other Democrat senators as well. She won't be the next President, may not even be a VP candidate.

·
it's just me against the music.
27,259 Posts
Can you guys merge them all together under a new title like...

"USA Presidential Election 2008 News" or something? It's clogging Non-Tennis :eek:
I like this idea. The two support threads + the news thread. Sounds about right. The excitement from Obama supporters is for obvious reasons, hence the amount of threads.

·
Registered
23,555 Posts
I like this idea. The two support threads + the news thread. Sounds about right. The excitement from Obama supporters is for obvious reasons, hence the amount of threads.
If its 2 support threads than it should be the two major candidates in the November Race

Barack Obama and John McCain

·
Somewhere over the rainbow.
45,490 Posts
On this board it seems that everytime someone has an idea about something they just open a thread :rolleyes:

Anyway, I had done some merging a little while back but maybe if you had reported (and once only, no point reporting 20 times!) that would help. I'll merge some of them now again.

·
Registered
12,150 Posts
I think its TO LESS theards about US Election. Everone should know that "Obama thinks World want to see US lead". Im intresting what Hillary thinks about it. And that republican guy (BTW whats his name? I forgot...). simple humans from Europe/Asia/Africa/Australia etc. must be educated about political situation in :worship::worship:EMPIRE:worship::worship:.
What do You think about idea of makin' Washington capital of the World?

·
Premium Member
27,114 Posts
It's a rather difficult situation to manage as the presidential race is very topical at present and there seem to be multiple new threads about things every time I log on. In addition, many thread starters will, no doubt, want to generate new discussion within a smaller thread rather than some huge thread with multiple ongoing discussions.

At any rate, I think some of those threads have now been merged now thanks to your non-tennis forum moderator Yasmine.

If you come across more that you think are appropriate to merge then kindly draw attention to them by use of the report post function and we'll try to accommodate everyone's wishes as best we can.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.