Tennis Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Banned
Joined
·
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
listen guys, i know you're busy and stuff, but im kinda pissed...somehow my comp got scanned and my passwords to this and my email account have been taken. now there's no point in resetting the password, cuz like i said, my email account is fucked right now and i'm trying to sort that one too. i would like my original account, SJW, back please.

thanks
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
34,218 Posts
(SJW) said:
listen guys, i know you're busy and stuff, but im kinda pissed...somehow my comp got scanned and my passwords to this and my email account have been taken. now there's no point in resetting the password, cuz like i said, my email account is fucked right now and i'm trying to sort that one too. i would like my original account, SJW, back please.

thanks
Prove its you! Describe James Blake "in detail". :devil:
 

·
Webmaster
Joined
·
2,107 Posts
We can't do anything if you do not have access to the e-mail address that you registered with us. I don't know if hotmail has any procedures in place for that kind of situation but I would start there. Once you have control of that account we can reset your password. If you aren't able to get the account back I would imagine it's for the same reason as us, lack of proof that you are the account holder. In that case, you will have to use another account.
 

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
Joined
·
15,233 Posts
SJW :sad:
 

·
Mean Admin Machine, Admeanistrator
Joined
·
36,597 Posts
Hotmail does have a procedure to get hacked accounts back - at least in the dutch speaking area they do. A friend of mine succeeded in getting back a hacked account, just contact them and explain your situation.

Good luck :)
 
  • Like
Reactions: -Ph51-

·
Banned
Joined
·
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
guys can you ban my account for a while please. a feel really uneasy about ppl reading the pms that i have in there.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
34,218 Posts
carot said:
Hotmail does have a procedure to get hacked accounts back - at least in the dutch speaking area they do. A friend of mine succeeded in getting back a hacked account, just contact them and explain your situation.

Good luck :)
Twould be easier there, as NED and Flanders are renowned police states! :p
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
29,650 Posts
(SJW) said:
yea just got a negative rep from wotjek...he seems to have it in for me, forever bothering me and calling me names, i suggest you check that one out ;)
You could write my name correctly :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: It's too hard for you i see.

Can you write this names becuase i just bad rep. :tape:

You wrote first that i was idiot two weeks ago. :rolleyes: I hope you won't get old username :fiery:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
768 Posts
JollyRoger said:
Twould be easier there, as NED and Flanders are renowned police states! :p
Wait a minute are you telling me that Belgium has split into two different states and I haven't noticed? :cool:
 

·
double-dog daredevil
Joined
·
12,044 Posts
(SJW) - check your pm's.
 
1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top