Tennis Forum banner
1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Kart & I against the WtaWorld!
35,894 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
selesfan said:
:lol: She is hitting the ball as hard as Jen or even harder.
yup she better stop that before someone thinks she's a power player...:cool:

·
Registered
3,274 Posts
YES! JEnn just took up the first set after 4-1 down!

poor Justine! :dance:
6-4 now!

·
Registered
7,274 Posts
I dont get it Justine is a power player.... why shouldn't she hit it so hard?

·
35,894 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Cybelle Darkholme said:
I dont get it Justine is a power player.... why shouldn't she hit it so hard?

sssshhh! I know that and you know that but some people think she isn't and I didn't want her to burst their bubble...;)

·
35,894 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Queen Rebecca said:
This is roughly as stupid as those threads that go on and on about "rooting for the underdog".

Could you be so kind as to show me who has been saying that Justine doesn't hit the ball hard?
I would if you mattered but you don't. You're so intelligent I'm sure you can find them on your own. :D

·
35,894 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Queen Rebecca said:
Is this your way of saying that you don't have an arguement?

No its my way of telling you that you don't matter enough to me to prove anything to you and like I said besides you're so intelligent nobody needs to find the proof for you; you know everything...:)

·
35,894 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Queen Rebecca said:
If you have a point, why can't you back it up?
once again......because its you that is asking...I can't be anymore frank then that can I?

·
Registered
28,582 Posts
Sam L said:
Catfight!!! :lol:
Not a very good one. All I'm doing is asking Rocketta to back up her point and show how I'm wrong for telling her that her thread is stupid. I may very well be wrong and LOTS of people have been throwing out "Justine is does not hit the ball hard" left and right, and have simply missed it. All I'm asking for is some quotes. Apparently she has no arguement, or she wouldn't be recycling the same insults at me every post.

·
Registered
28,582 Posts
Rocketta said:
once again......because its you that is asking...I can't be anymore frank then that can I?
You've just spent three posts replying to me, insisting that I don't "matter to you". You could have used one of those to shut me up and cough up the many quotes that apaprently exist to back up your point. But you don't HAVE a point, and it would suck to be exposed for that.

·
Registered
6,162 Posts
I'm surprised at you Rebecca, you usually don't miss anything, most of Justine's fans hate power players or at least that is there reason for disliking the sisters. Most of these fans are the Hingis fans that have latched on to Justine because she is such a finesse player and not a power player. ;)

·
Registered
28,582 Posts
selesfan said:
I'm surprised at you Rebecca, you usually don't miss anything, most of Justine's fans hate power players or at least that is there reason for disliking the sisters. Most of these fans are the Hingis fans that have latched on to Justine because she is such a finesse player and not a power player. ;)
Quotes? I've been asking for quotes. Especially ones that indicate that Justine doesn't hit the ball hard.

1 - 20 of 58 Posts