Tennis Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,923 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
"Why key [Player A]'s car. Why not try that boney ugly [Player B], you know the little boy....lol. Isn't she an ugly little dog. Oh my [Player A] is hated for being so fabulous. I think people that hate are too stupid to know that the reason they hate is because when they look in the mirror they don't see that great person they hate. You can never be [Player A]"

the above e-mail was unsolicited and anonymous. Furthermore i never made a reference to keying Player A's car either in public or in private

so....do yuo think someone who could send an unsolicited e-mail like that, is obsessive to the point of being nuts?

what do yuo think?

- Car Key Boi :cool:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
19,459 Posts
Car Key Boi said:
"Why key [Player A]'s car. Why not try that boney ugly [Player B], you know the little boy....lol. Isn't she an ugly little dog. Oh my [Player A] is hated for being so fabulous. I think people that hate are too stupid to know that the reason they hate is because when they look in the mirror they don't see that great person they hate. You can never be [Player A]"

the above e-mail was unsolicited and anonymous. Furthermore i never made a reference to keying Player A's car either in public or in private

so....do yuo think someone who could send an unsolicited e-mail like that, is obsessive to the point of being nuts?

what do yuo think?

- Car Key Boi :cool:
How about we guess who Player A and Player B is??

I guess that Player A is Serena, and Player B is Justine Henin
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,923 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Knizzle said:
How about we guess who Player A and Player B is??

I guess that Player A is Serena, and Player B is Justine Henin
the player's names are not important to the context of the e-mail, that's why i left the names out, to prevent this turning into a bitch fight between particular groups of fans
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,685 Posts
i can only assume that the person has misread your kind of humor and wrongly assumed that you would welcome his/her suggestions...:confused:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,939 Posts
Well damn!! It wasn't me. How about if you give us the email address, maybe we can see some sort of clue in it?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,923 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
tennischick said:
i can only assume that the person has misread your kind of humor and wrongly assumed that you would welcome his/her suggestions...:confused:
no misunderstanding, the tennistard was accusing me of hating Player A and that when i "look in the mirror" i "don't see that great person they hate" And that i "can never be [Player A]"

oh, and for the record i don't hate Player A, in fact she's one of the players i root for
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,923 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
maccardel said:
Well damn!! It wasn't me. How about if you give us the email address, maybe we can see some sort of clue in it?
there's no clue in the e-mail address, besides i don't care who it is, that's not important

i just wanted a general opinion as to whether most of wtaworld thinks this person is nuts

so far, not that many opinions

yuo all wanna know if this tard is a supporter of yuor fav before offering yuor opinion, right? :devil:

it's irrelevant who Player A is, it can be any player, it really makes no difference

so.....do y'all think this person is sane or wacko?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
19,459 Posts
Car Key Boi said:
there's no clue in the e-mail address, besides i don't care who it is, that's not important

i just wanted a general opinion as to whether most of wtaworld thinks this person is nuts

so far, not that many opinions

yuo all wanna know if this tard is a supporter of yuor fav before offering yuor opinion, right? :devil:

it's irrelevant who Player A is, it can be any player, it really makes no difference

so.....do y'all think this person is sane or wacko?
Doesn't sound crazy. It depends on what you said to ellicit a response like this if anything. Who was talking about keying Serena's car?? This person obviously is a Serena fan who would rather see Henin's car keyed instead.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,821 Posts
Car Key Boi said:
there's no clue in the e-mail address, besides i don't care who it is, that's not important

i just wanted a general opinion as to whether most of wtaworld thinks this person is nuts

so far, not that many opinions

yuo all wanna know if this tard is a supporter of yuor fav before offering yuor opinion, right? :devil:

it's irrelevant who Player A is, it can be any player, it really makes no difference

so.....do y'all think this person is sane or wacko?
maybe he/she was trying to work you out :devil:

he/she should have known that's impossible :bowdown:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,685 Posts
Car Key Boi said:
no misunderstanding, the tennistard was accusing me of hating Player A and that when i "look in the mirror" i "don't see that great person they hate" And that i "can never be [Player A]"

oh, and for the record i don't hate Player A, in fact she's one of the players i root for
well...in that case...i think the person is just a hating idiot. however i still maintain that s/he misread you bec s/he obviously believed that you would be interested in this. perhaps you should just ignore him/her.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,923 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
oh and a word to the wise regarding e-mails

if yuo're gonna send werd e-mails to complete strangers, use an anonymous e-mail account, there's a ton of sites on the net offerring free untraceable accounts

whatever yuo do, don't use a ISP account such as Earthlink or AOL blah, ESPECIALLY AOL, they are incredibily easy to bust into for someone with the right tools

get the address, yuo get the account, get the account yuo can get access to their bank accounts, PayPal, everything

that is all

- Car Key Boi
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
13,401 Posts
Car Key Boi said:
"Why key [Player A]'s car. Why not try that boney ugly [Player B], you know the little boy....lol. Isn't she an ugly little dog. Oh my [Player A] is hated for being so fabulous. I think people that hate are too stupid to know that the reason they hate is because when they look in the mirror they don't see that great person they hate. You can never be [Player A]"

the above e-mail was unsolicited and anonymous. Furthermore i never made a reference to keying Player A's car either in public or in private

so....do yuo think someone who could send an unsolicited e-mail like that, is obsessive to the point of being nuts?

what do yuo think?

- Car Key Boi :cool:
what you need to do is key player a's car AND the e-mailer's car. anyone who would send an unsolicited e-mail is nuts, sure. but more than that, he/she's a fucking coward.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,821 Posts
Car Key Boi said:
oh and a word to the wise regarding e-mails

if yuo're gonna send werd e-mails to complete strangers, use an anonymous e-mail account, there's a ton of sites on the net offerring free untraceable accounts
CKB, there isn't anything untraceable in the internet, anything and everything can be traced, with the right tools and if you know what you are doing.

But I agree, that would make it a lot more difficult to do (that is if you are going to trust those proxy sites anyways).
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,923 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Knizzle said:
Doesn't sound crazy. It depends on what you said to ellicit a response like this if anything. Who was talking about keying Serena's car?? This person obviously is a Serena fan who would rather see Henin's car keyed instead.
i never said jack shit to anyone about keying any particular player's car

i haven't done a keying report for a while, the last one involving a tennis player was the Capster's Modena and that was way back in December
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
30,738 Posts
Car Key Boi said:
the player's names are not important to the context of the e-mail, that's why i left the names out, to prevent this turning into a bitch fight between particular groups of fans
But it's not exactly difficult to figure out what players this is about. There's only one group of fans that uses the word haters at every turn. There was no need leaving out the names.

It's a rather funny e-mail though, sort of like "how dare you call someone ugly, you ugly bastard" ;)
 
1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top