Tennis Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
박규리
9,880 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I went to the evening session today at the Bow Classic and I just wanted to share a few pictures. :D

Sorana practicing:

Maria practicing:

Condolezza Rice conducting the coin toss :eek::

Condolezza Rice after conducting the coin toss :lol::

Sam serving:

Marion returning:

Changing sides:

Maria and Sorana taking a lap around the practice courts to warm up:

I wish I could have gotten some more close up pictures of them but my memory card that was in the camcorder I used to take pictures was corrupted so they're all lost. :eek: Sorry I couldn't get pictures of Yung-Jan and Monica. :( I'll see them tomorrow during the final at least. :)

Feel free to ask any questions about either match. :D The doubles was so exciting! It was too bad it wasn't shown on tv because it was a fantastic match. :D

·
Registered
2,104 Posts
Re: Some Stanford Pictures(Kirilenko, Cirstea, Bartoli, Stosur)

Condoleeza Rice is a professor at Stanford.

·
Registered
7,583 Posts

Thanks anyway, Vivian(?). :D

Yes, I was so desperate not able to catch the match. Could you please describe how the match went a bit because I thought there was an injury timeout from Chan at 3-6 *3-2? How was she playing? And how were she and Monica doing as a team? Would be greatly appreciated. :)

·
Premium Member
40,421 Posts

·
박규리
9,880 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

Thanks anyway, Vivian(?). :D

Yes, I was so desperate not able to catch the match. Could you please describe how the match went a bit because I thought there was an injury timeout from Chan at 3-6 *3-2? How was she playing? And how were she and Monica doing as a team? Would be greatly appreciated. :)
They were quite coordinated as a team; I was very surprised to hear that this is their first tournament playing together. :eek: There were a few points where I don't think Latisha anticipated Monica's poach but i'm sure they'll work on it in the next few weeks. The injury timeout was for Latisha's leg, she got it rubbed down but I don't think it was very serious since the trainer was only called once and it didn't seem to be a problem.

Venus and Serena practicing this morning:

I have some more, i'll post them tomorrow in the player forums. :)

·
Isha > Your fave
26,632 Posts

They were quite coordinated as a team; I was very surprised to hear that this is their first tournament playing together. :eek: There were a few points where I don't think Latisha anticipated Monica's poach but i'm sure they'll work on it in the next few weeks. The injury timeout was for Latisha's leg, she got it rubbed down but I don't think it was very serious since the trainer was only called once and it didn't seem to be a problem.

Venus and Serena practicing this morning:

Serena's ass makes no sense at all :eek: :rolls:

·
Registered
1,862 Posts
1 - 13 of 13 Posts