14-24 --> 6/4
7-13 --> 7/5
6 --> 7/6(0)
5 --> 7/6(1)
4 --> 7/6(2)
3 --> 7/6(3)
2 --> 7/6(4)
1 --> 7/6(5)

2. You will have to send in new points every week. If you don't there will be 5 pts penalty in each of the sets for every following tournament(but only if the tournament's surface is the same). If the tournament's surface is different, you'll get 15 pts penalty in each if the sets. If you don't send in points more than 4 weeks, you'll lose by w/o.

3. Please write some articles! - This will help your player to win
If you write an article before the send-in points deadline, I'll add 2 bonus points to your points in each of the sets. Although if you write an article after the tournament has begun, you'll make great impression on the Administrators, we'll see how much you love the game and if you keep being active we'll arrange a poll asking the other players if you deserve some bonus points.

4. Refer friends, get points!!
To earn bonus points send a PM to your friends on wtaworld.com and invite them to join GTA. You will earn 4 points for each friend who signs up. They must specify your nickname when they sign up!
For the first refered player, you can add these 4 pts to your third or fourth best surface, for the second and third refered player you add your bonus to your second, third or fourth best surface and for the fourth (or next) refered player you can add your bonus to the surface you want!

:yippee:

·
Registered
3,760 Posts
Great that you take over the game! :D But I don't like the bonuspoints. I play with Michaela and she's the #1 so I don't play every tournament so that means that I can't get that many bonuspoints like other players, and if you get every week 2 bonuspoints, a player has some times later 30 points more than a newcomer!

But thnx that you take over the game! :D

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
25,925 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Whatzup, the 2 bonus points given in each set for writing an article are available only for one tournament! :)

·
Martina&Roger <3
7,823 Posts
Thanx :)
But I have no time to write articles and pm friends since I'm on holoidays.... :(

1 - 5 of 5 Posts