Tennis Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
35,860 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After watching Jennifer play in something that looked like a cross between a bathing suit and something a girl wrestler would wear in WWF, I have the following suggestions for Jen because she's been slipping a bit lately.

1) (this one would apply to Alex Stevenson as well): YOU ARE NOT A SIZE 2! If you wear something tight, especially if you're running around in it, we are going to see your gut. Nice solid frame, but she needs to realize that means there are things she can and can't wear.

2: Stars don't work on tennis outfits. Ever. Under any circumstances. There is a reason it hadn't been tried before. Not even Amy Frazier has gone down that road yet.

3: You're not Natasha Zvereva. Lose the pigtails.

However, maybe there is motivation in this outfit. If I were a chick and played in something like that I'd want to get off the court ASAP as well ;)

·
In my new place!!
22,955 Posts
The pig tails are great absolultey nothing wrong with those!!!

Reactions: cellophane

·
Registered
20,122 Posts
Jen's pigtails are cute! :fiery: :mad: :rolleyes: ;) And I liked the stars too. :rolleyes: ;) :p :fiery:

Reactions: Mase

·
Registered
441 Posts
Why does any of this matter? Who cares? This is a tennis match not a walk down a fashion runway.

I don't give a rat's ass what anyone wears, as long as I get to see tennis.

·
Registered
10,491 Posts
she can wear whatever the hell she wants. fuck this stupid "youre too fat to wear that", its not as if shes wearing skin tight crop tops with fat hanging out. please.

·
63,616 Posts
LOL @ WWF dress!! :lol:

I like the outfit as well!! :p

·
Registered
1,557 Posts
I dont see the problem, its not the dress that will win the US its the player!

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
10,772 Posts
First:
The dress is by far the mose interesting thing that has occured in this US Open.

Second:
The hair is cute, there has been worse.

Third:
Jennifer is not bland, and actually has a personality, this is reflected in the actual change of outfits - some players might want to look into that.

Fourth:
Unlike Harklroad, Jen can pull off talked about outfits because she wins matches.

Fifth:
It's not a catsuit.

Sixth:
It does not consist of leather.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts