Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
15,726 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,
there's JustPetko, a stupid fucking** racist without his own life who needs to seethe.

That's what some group want to hear from everyone who is against their fave - player which name cannot be used here, unless you're black user, otherwise you're a racist. But all I wrote is a joke :angel: Yeah, from now I will signify every my joke and every GIF used here. Why? Because of one of GIFs I got banned. Banned without any warnings. But OK, I accepted that. But that's your problem that in GIF showing monkeys you see ourselves :shrug:

I accepted that, but one fact is frightening. Some group here (that's another name which cannot be used here) is privileged here. They can accuse everybody for being racists without any reasons (oh, wait, advice for you: remember - if you don't like my afroamerican fave, you're racist, there's no exceptions). Exceptions are only when "that group" hates another player. They can do everything, from insulting other players, other users, accusing them for doing anything what is close to criticize their fave. Reporting their posts gives nothing, mods are doing nothing except deleting most controversial ones. And their sub-forum is closed for unlogged users :unsure:

Best example: thread after player which name cannot be used here-Timea. EVERY post saying about "saving WTA by Lucie" or accusing player which name cannot be used here for acting and transforming her name (so typical for "this group") got deleted. Why? (another question). I won't even start problem of bad reps here. "This group" can write everything they want there and when you report that, these reps are changed, not deleted :rolleyes:

But I'm not shocked about your behavior. Don't expect being classy from fanbase of unclassy player. Now, after new player's which name cannot be used here shows in Paris I can say: every fan of attention whore** is an attention whore**.

That's why I want to know: why THEY are privileged? Are you scared about being accused for being racists or just you don't want to here that your faves are worse than their (if that even can be a reason...).

Also, mods and administrators: you need to change whole process of appealing from received ban. Or at least let banned users contact to you, for example to showing them what they did and why they received ban. One line of "reason" isn't enough.

YESSSSSS.
I REMEMBER: I NEED TO SEETHE (your new favourite word, just like in kindergarten: hello, today we're discovering a letter "S").
QUEEEEEN. KWEEEEN.

Should I write that in big purple bolded font for you to let you understand what I mean?
Ok, here I go:

Hi,
there's JustPetko, a stupid fucking** racist without his own life who needs to seethe.

That's what some group want to hear from everyone who is against their fave - player which name cannot be used here, unless you're black user, otherwise you're a racist. But all I wrote is a joke :angel: Yeah, from now I will signify every my joke and every GIF used here. Why? Because of one of GIFs I got banned. Banned without any warnings. But OK, I accepted that. But that's your problem that in GIF showing monkeys you see ourselves.

I accepted that, but one fact is frightening. Some group here (that's another name which cannot be used here) is privileged here. They can accuse everybody for being racists without any reasons (oh, wait, advice for you: remember - if you don't like my afroamerican fave, you're racist, there's no exceptions). Exceptions are only when "that group" hates another player. They can do everything, from insulting other players, other users, accusing them for doing anything what is close to criticize their fave. Reporting their posts gives nothing, mods are doing nothing except deleting most controversial ones. And their sub-forum is closed for unlogged users :unsure:

Best example: thread after player which name cannot be used here-Timea. EVERY post saying about "saving WTA by Lucie" or accusing player which name cannot be used here for acting and transforming her name (so typical for "this group") got deleted. Why? (another question). I won't even start problem of bad reps here. "This group" can write everything they want there and when you report that, these reps are changed, not deleted :rolleyes:

But I'm not shocked about your behavior. Don't expect being classy from fanbase of unclassy player. Now, after new player's which name cannot be used here shows in Paris I can say: every fan of attention whore** is an attention whore**.

That's why I want to know: why THEY are privileged? Are you scared about being accused for being racists or just you don't want to here that your faves are worse than their (if that even can be a reason...).

Also, mods and administrators: you need to change whole process of appealing from received ban. Or at least let banned users contact to you, for example to showing them what they did and why they received ban. One line of "reason" isn't enough.

YESSSSSS.
I REMEMBER: I NEED TO SEETHE (your new favourite word, just like in kindergarten: hello, today we're discovering a letter "S").
QUEEEEEN. KWEEEEN.

Yes. I'm back. XOXO.

JustPetko.

** - I used these vulgarisms intentionally, because I haven't seen warning to "this group" for using them yet. That's why I reported posts I saw something like that. Since 28th May, when I got banned. Good luck, moderators :kiss:

·
Kookie Supporter
67,115 Posts
There is no group that is privileged. Serena fans aren't either. Some may think they have that kind of influence, but that is their problem, not reflecting a reality.

I will alert the webmaster about the appeal process. Not the first time it has not worked properly.

Questions regarding the details of a ban go over PM, not by making a thread.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.