Tennis Forum banner

21 - 40 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
3,799 Posts
Sad and dont think she fulfilled her potential, though she didnt seem that bothered!

·
Premium Member
169,789 Posts
I remember first catching eye of Sofia when she took on Amy Frazier 10 years ago in the Quebec City finals. :smile2: Amy won that year, but Sofia got her revenge the following year in Memphis.

You'll be missed Sofia :hug:

·
Registered
10,235 Posts
Sofia :hug:

She had some great years on the tour :yeah:

·
Registered
14,770 Posts
Sofia, I will miss you :sad: Queen :hug: one of the prettiest players on tour too imo.

Her tweets were legendary, no one will ever reach Sofia's pinnacle :bowdown:

All the best :hug:

·
Registered
3,532 Posts
I'm going to miss Sofia's wicked sense of humor.
Her blog "Answer My Question Jerk!" was hilarious even when google translated from Swedish.
Good luck Sofia! :)

·
Registered
3,915 Posts
Sofia :sad: :sad:

Expected though..

good luck in the future queen :bounce:

·
Worshipping the bangs
62,496 Posts
Mighty JoLa pays tribute on Facebook:

Grattis Sofia Arvidsson till en fantastisk karriär. Under dina år på touren har du varit en grym ambassadör och förebild inte bara för mig utan för hela sporten hemma i Sverige och internationellt.
Tack för att jag har fått vara endel av din resa som dubbelpartner, lagkompis, konkurrent, sparringpartner, resesällskap, "punching bag" och gud vet allt;)
Lycka till framöver med dina nya äventyr
Congratulations Sofia Arvidsson to an amazing career. During your years on the tour you've been a cruel* ambassador and role model not only for me but for the whole of the sport back home in Sweden and internationally.
Thank you for that I have got to be a part of your journey that doubles partner, teammate, competitor, sparring partner, travel companion, "punching bag" and God knows everything wink emoticon
Good luck in the future with your new adventure

Sofia replied:

Tack Jola.Vilket fint inlägg av dig,det uppskattar jag verkligen.Men bara så att du vet så hatar jag fortfarande din kickserve ut på min backhand
Thank you jola people . What a fine speech of you, I really appreciate that . But just so you know, I hate still your kickserve out on my backhand

Mighty JoLa responded:
Hihi de är just de den är till för
Teehee they are precisely those that are for

*I think the more appropriate translation of grym here would be "great" or "awesome," not "cruel."

21 - 40 of 50 Posts