Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
5,374 Posts
I'm guessing she doesn't play well in her home country? I seem to remember her choking a couple of match points against Rebecca Llewellyn last year in a 25K. :tape:

·
Premium Member
182,035 Posts
Sofia ;)
hardly suprising, Piedade cant even win in 25k qualies these days.

·
Registered
1,863 Posts
Retire Frederica. Playing against Arvidsson on clay in front of her home crowd and she loses like this..? Arvidsson didn´t even have to save a break point.

·
Registered
13,897 Posts
FINALLY Sofia!

·
Premium Member
20,853 Posts
What did you expect, Frederica is losing in early rounds of mexican 10k's :eek:

Sofia ;) :D
but that doesnt indicate where her form is at the moment

·
Registered
1,863 Posts
Portugal's finest tennis player :rocker:

Waiting for Larcher de Brito isn't it?

She´s better ranked than the other Portuguese players but at the moment she´s the 3rd or 4th best Portuguese tennis player.

1st Michelle L. Brito
2nd Neuza Silva
and from 3rd to 5th can be anyone of this players:
Catarina Ferreira, Frederica Piedade, Magali de Latre

·
All I want for Christmas is EU
36,721 Posts
She´s better ranked than the other Portuguese players but at the moment she´s the 3rd or 4th best Portuguese tennis player.

1st Michelle L. Brito
2nd Neuza Silva
and from 3rd to 5th can be anyone of this players:
Catarina Ferreira, Frederica Piedade, Magali de Latre
I suspect judging from this result Catarina Ferreira and Magalia de Latre would probably not appreciate being rated at the same level of Piedade. :tape:

·
Registered
1,863 Posts
I suspect judging from this result Catarina Ferreira and Magalia de Latre would probably not appreciate being rated at the same level of Piedade. :tape:
:lol: That´s true, but i´m trying to admit that Frederica sometimes plays better than this, and on the other hand Catarina and Magali have really bad matches... But it is true that Frederica is in a slump for a long time and Magali is coming from injury and Catarina achieved her best ranking this week so they have nothing to be ashamed which is not the case of Frederica that keeps losing matches.

·
Registered
7,664 Posts
Speechless...:rolleyes:

Oh dear...Nogueira which was our weakest player proved to be the one to give more of a fightback...

1 - 20 of 58 Posts