Tennis Forum banner
1001 - 1020 of 1431 Posts

·
Registered
259 Posts
Posts she's tagged in are not showing up on her page, not since a couple of days ago.

If someone is "managing" her account for her I hope she hasn't paid them yet. And if it's her sponsors bickering they need a big kick up the rear.

Or maybe Emma really does take care of it herself and just can't be arsed. :LOL:

·
Registered
21,921 Posts
Posts she's tagged in are not showing up on her page, not since a couple of days ago.

If someone is "managing" her account for her I hope she hasn't paid them yet. And if it's her sponsors bickering they need a big kick up the rear.

Or maybe Emma really does take care of it herself and just can't be arsed. :LOL:
What does have to do with her/sm manager?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
259 Posts

It might mean she/sm manager has changed her account settings so she’s less likely to see what others are posting about her. Or maybe there’s just a technical issue with her account. But really, I’m not well versed in the mysterious ways of Instagram, maybe someone else can enlighten us. :)

·
Registered
340 Posts

I'm not an expert on Instagram but it would appear that the option to 'tag' Emma has been disabled.

You can still find the latest Emma material by searching #emmaraducanu but none of these new posts tag Emma's @ username, which they would normally be doing.

Something's going on. We've had no stories for a while. Emma is back in Melbourne and we didn't get a shot of her at the Sydney Opera House.

In other IG news, Gabi has posted another loved up pic, so we can give up any hope of a thing with Emma :(

·
Registered
992 Posts
In other IG news, Gabi has posted another loved up pic, so we can give up any hope of a thing with Emma :(
Don't worry Wobs I'm sure it will all work out in the end. As Mr Shakespeare once said "The course of true love never did run smooth". They may be going through a rocky patch now but I'm sure they will get back together in the near future. 🥰

·
Registered
21,921 Posts
It might mean she/sm manager has changed her account settings so she’s less likely to see what others are posting about her. Or maybe there’s just a technical issue with her account. But really, I’m not well versed in the mysterious ways of Instagram, maybe someone else can enlighten us. :)
I'm not an expert on Instagram but it would appear that the option to 'tag' Emma has been disabled.

You can still find the latest Emma material by searching #emmaraducanu but none of these new posts tag Emma's @ username, which they would normally be doing.

Something's going on. We've had no stories for a while. Emma is back in Melbourne and we didn't get a shot of her at the Sydney Opera House.

Yes, you can change it (@mention)to everyone/people you follow/no one.

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
There's a behind-the-scenes auction between 50 rival sponsors
Didn't that Vodafone article basically say they wanted Emma to show the company logo everywhere? That's the feeling I got while reading it.

And they're still waiting to announce that deal; if Vodafone is not reconsidering right now. :(

·
Registered
340 Posts
This is something of a statement from Emma. It's really putting yourself out there.

A poster on the GM board half-jokingly suggested that the Rybakina performance was some sort of rope-a-dope tactic to sucker people.

You wouldn't make a film like this unless you had total confidence in yourself.

Even Paula Badosa has replied to the post [on Emma's page] with applause.

·
Registered
314 Posts
Note that the ad doesn’t just dwell on the criticisms of her but also of the statements made praising her. I admire her self-awareness.

Emma doesn’t want to be defined by what is written about her - good or bad. She wants to be defined by what she does on the court. She also knows she’s not done enough yet for that to occur. She’s just getting started…

1001 - 1020 of 1431 Posts