Tennis Forum banner
6781 - 6800 of 6998 Posts

·
Premium Member
24,148 Posts
Yes and that twitter account spreading those baseless lies is also him, likely (lies including the one about the jacket, which is false because they are indeed two different jackets, buttons are on different side; or that she faked an injury to meet Fabio; or that blurred photo in which you can’t recognize anyone. All spiteful lies). It’s probably him, because he says the same stuff he was saying here and he’s posting screenshots of here.
He sent me a PM about Fabio being gay or not :weirdo: :weirdo:

·
Registered
85 Posts
Yes and that twitter account spreading those baseless lies is also him, likely (lies including the one about the jacket, which is false because they are indeed two different jackets, buttons are on different side; or that she faked an injury to meet Fabio; or that blurred photo in which you can’t recognize anyone. All spiteful lies). It’s probably him, because he says the same stuff he was saying here and he’s posting screenshots of here.
We shouldn’t even mention that idiot on here. He checks this forum and reposts peoples comments that pertain to his bullsh*t.

·
Perhaps he's part of the same group as that guy earlier this year that got arrested for leaving her creepy letters and stealing shoes from her house.
It's awful Emma has to deal with people like this in her life now. We happen to see one example of it on here but there will be way more Emma probably sees on social media etc :unsure2:

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
It's awful Emma has to deal with people like this in her life now. We happen to see one example of it on here but there will be way more Emma probably sees on social media etc :unsure2:
Yeah but if she's going to accept buckets of cash for promoting products that have nothing to do with tennis, she probably has to accept the negative attention too.

·
Premium Member
24,148 Posts
Yeah but if she's going to accept buckets of cash for promoting products that have nothing to do with tennis, she probably has to accept the negative attention too.
That's not the issue here. We are talking about someone acting crazy and un hinged because she may or may nor have a boyfriend

·
Registered
9 Posts
He sent me loads of dms about fabio and carlo lmao at first I didn't mind but he kept going and going and going.
I have a feeling this guy also owns a few fan accounts on insta. Around Christmas time there were two accounts that were really possessive, they would hound you with DMs and ask really personal questions about the meaning behind Emma's actions and activities, they seemed to have really low social IQ and they seemed to enjoy adding any account Emma was remotely linked with and stealing all the content and reposting it as their own, "tagging it" and blocking whoever it was they stole it from. Within about two weeks they had blocked or restricted most accounts from posting because people were just calling them out. I believe they go under the "_uk" moniker now, but they have undergone a few name changes to throw people off the scent. But they can't be too smart because not only are there tags in the older pictures, if you go back to old replies especially on the linked Twitter... you see the names keep changing where people were replying back to them when the account was originally called something else.

I'm just a little bit concerned at this point that Emma's way of making friends or seeking Influence seems to be allowing herself to be easily influenced by people who probably should be learning a thing or two from her now. I think she lacks the experience of people from her own peer group and her management's ideas are probably closer to the ideas of 60 year old men in IMGs boardroom so not great either.

·
Registered
Brits: Tiger Tim, Murray, Emma Radz, Laura Robson. The rest: Venus, Rafa, Halep, Hingis, Ivanovic
88 Posts
That's not the issue here. We are talking about someone acting crazy and un hinged because she may or may nor have a boyfriend
It's beyond that, it's clearly someone who simply doesn't like her, whether it's her rapid rise and success on the court, or her lucrative deals with major companies off it. It's generic jealousy. We know they've used objectively, provably false claims (the false jacket claim etc) to push a whole host of absurd rumours about faking injuries, intentionally missing tournaments etc. We all saw her trying to serve in that final game at Nottingham in clear pain and an inability to barely get it over the net; and his mad theory is it was all an act? This person isn't an unhinged fan, they're just a bad egg looking to smear and slander as much as possible.

If there was a way of auto-banning his twitter handle from being posted here I'd support it.

·
Registered
4,048 Posts
I have a feeling this guy also owns a few fan accounts on insta. Around Christmas time there were two accounts that were really possessive, they would hound you with DMs and ask really personal questions about the meaning behind Emma's actions and activities, they seemed to have really low social IQ and they seemed to enjoy adding any account Emma was remotely linked with and stealing all the content and reposting it as their own, "tagging it" and blocking whoever it was they stole it from. Within about two weeks they had blocked or restricted most accounts from posting because people were just calling them out. I believe they go under the "_uk" moniker now, but they have undergone a few name changes to throw people off the scent. But they can't be too smart because not only are there old tags in the older pictures, if you go back to old replies especially on the linked Twitter you see the names keep changing where people were replying back to them when the account was originally called something else.

I'm just a little bit concerned at this point that Emma's way of making friends or seeking Influence seems to be allowing herself to be easily influenced by people who probably should be learning a thing or two from her now. I think she lacks the experience of people from her own peer group and her management's ideas are probably closer to the ideas of 60 year old men in IMGs boardroom so not great either.
Hello Matusoman welcome to Emma's Empire I hope you have fun here. 🙂

·
Premium Member
24,148 Posts
It's beyond that, it's clearly someone who simply doesn't like her, whether it's her rapid rise and success on the court, or her lucrative deals with major companies off it. It's generic jealousy. We know they've used objectively, provably false claims (the false jacket claim etc) to push a whole host of absurd rumours about faking injuries, intentionally missing tournaments etc. We all saw her trying to serve in that final game at Nottingham in clear pain and an inability to barely get it over the net; and his mad theory is it was all an act? This person isn't an unhinged fan, they're just a bad egg looking to smear and slander as much as possible.

If there was a way of auto-banning his twitter handle from being posted here I'd support it.
Both are going on obviously.... my point is this is not about fair criticism

·
Registered
Brits: Tiger Tim, Murray, Emma Radz, Laura Robson. The rest: Venus, Rafa, Halep, Hingis, Ivanovic
88 Posts
Both are going on obviously.... my point is this is not about fair criticism
Perhaps. I just think the theory of an obsessed fan undergoing a breakdown over what he perceives as a relationship would make sense if he was in denial over evidence of a relationship, as opposed to concocting fabricated evidence himself. It seems strange someone not wanting something to be true would create his own fabricated evidence for it.

6781 - 6800 of 6998 Posts