Tennis Forum banner
6761 - 6780 of 6998 Posts

·
Registered
34,884 Posts
I've always wondered who Emma would say contributed more to her US Open win in terms of coaching and advice, Richardson or Henman.
Tim was the ‘Emma Whisperer’ at the USO 😍

·
Registered
34,884 Posts
Also, insurance on a Porsche for a 19 year old would be astronomical
How much per month / annum out of interest? Perhaps you can work out the costings for Emma 😛

• Wow
Reactions: iGOAT

·
Registered
4,045 Posts
View attachment 220517

Hello Cyclops thanks for posting that video and welcome to Emma's Empire, I hope you have fun here. 🙂

Your profile pic is very cute and it's good to see aliens with one eye still being able to enjoy the sport of tennis. 😀

·
Banned
5,397 Posts
Also, insurance on a Porsche for a 19 year old would be astronomical - she may have a lot of money in the bank but I don’t think Emma or her family are stupid with money and won’t spend it unnecessarily when she has a perfectly good car to use to travel around London and it’s traffic. Also, a 19 year old driving around in a Porsche isn’t that common of a sight so it can be a target, so safety wise it may be best for her to keep a low profile in her Dacia.
Driving and parking around crowded south London is not easy and parking spaces are not generous, I can see why she would be more comfortable driving a small older car from Bromley to Wimbledon every day

·
Registered
1,594 Posts

·
Registered
1,986 Posts
Jesus it’s actually quite concerning at this point that it’s more than likely it’s him and he’s now going to journalists to get their intel on Emma’s relationship status… 😳
Yes and that twitter account spreading those baseless lies is also him, likely (lies including the one about the jacket, which is false because they are indeed two different jackets, buttons are on different side; or that she faked an injury to meet Fabio; or that blurred photo in which you can’t recognize anyone. All spiteful lies). It’s probably him, because he says the same stuff he was saying here and he’s posting screenshots of here.

6761 - 6780 of 6998 Posts