Tennis Forum banner
6741 - 6760 of 6998 Posts

·
Registered
417 Posts
Hey @Overserved, yup, she's wearing the Nike Dunk Low "UNC" 2021. She actually shows them off here in this Tour Essentials video back in 2021.

https://stockx.com/nike-dunk-low-unc-2021

That may be what they are marketed as in the US, but in the UK they are know as Air Jordan 1 Elevate Low SE, and retail at £124.95, as can be seen from Nike UK's website:

·
Registered
628 Posts
Emma v Tim Henman in the trick shot challenge and a Q&A

·
Registered
177 Posts
They are both so sweet.

·
Registered
4,049 Posts
Look at Tim and his smooth moves.😎 Fabio can only dream of this happening. 😛
Smile Trousers White Muscle Leg

·
Registered
1,986 Posts
You would think Porsche would have given one to Emma for free as part of the sponsorship and written into her contract that she must drive it for her daily transport in England. So stuff like this don't happen.
They might have given her one, but I don’t think they can force her to drive it at all times. She was driving one in the Nike ad which might be the one they gave her. She is probably keeping it in her garage and driving it on few occasions. It’s not practical to drive a Porsche everyday.

·
Registered
1,595 Posts
They might have given her one, but I don’t think they can force her to drive it at all times. She was driving one in the Nike ad which might be the one they gave her. She is probably keeping it in her garage and driving it on few occasions. It’s not practical to drive a Porsche everyday.
Also, insurance on a Porsche for a 19 year old would be astronomical - she may have a lot of money in the bank but I don’t think Emma or her family are stupid with money and won’t spend it unnecessarily when she has a perfectly good car to use to travel around London and it’s traffic. Also, a 19 year old driving around in a Porsche isn’t that common of a sight so it can be a target, so safety wise it may be best for her to keep a low profile in her Dacia.

·
Registered
1,986 Posts
Also, insurance on a Porsche for a 19 year old would be astronomical - she may have a lot of money in the bank but I don’t think Emma or her family are stupid with money and won’t spend it unnecessarily when she has a perfectly good car to use to travel around London and it’s traffic. Also, a 19 year old driving a Porsche isn’t that common of a sight so it can be a target, so safety wise it may be best for her to keep a low profile in her Dacia.
Precisely. Emma is wise with money. She has a lot but she doesn’t waste it :)

6741 - 6760 of 6998 Posts