Tennis Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
241 Posts
hi there :wavey: I like following the NBA and I like basketball and I think winning the Championship is very hard to predict, Minnesota also looked strong, the whole West looked almost too mighty for any East team to beat and at the end Detroit won it. IMO the Houston Rockets now have a slightly better team than last season; they've got a good center, with McGrady a good shooting guard (small forward) and Juwan Howard is IMO also a reliable power forward, at least good enough if in form.
Marc Jackson on point guard is very experienced, he can guide a team although I think his best time is over, especially as a scoring threat. But you can't have everything :shrug:

well, I personally like the guard due Francis and Mobley verrryyyy much, it's sad that they left but maybe it was the well-needed trade that can make a team better :sad:

·
Banned
99 Posts
No... Tracy McGrady is by far, the most overrated player in the NBA.

He doesn't even attempt to play defense half the time... and much of the league could score as much as him, considering how many shots he takes.

·
Registered
241 Posts
I agree with the defensive part of McGrady's game, but offensively he is one of the best and his field goal percentage (except last season which was bad) is okay for the sort of player he is and considering that he is drawing main attention of the opposing team. Of course he is no center who gets half of his baskets by easy layups or dunks and who is shooting above 50%.

·
Registered
8,049 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
AMMONIA said:

He doesn't even attempt to play defense half the time... and much of the league could score as much as him, considering how many shots he takes.
well, I am ok with that if he is scoring 40 points per game

and most of the league doesn't score like him, except maybe Iverson.

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
7,996 Posts
What's going to stop The Pistons from winning it again?

·
Registered
10,491 Posts
no, they wont . t-mac doesnt understand the importance of the team concept

·
Banned
3,167 Posts
Hell Naw!!!!

They don't have any defense. Who can Yao stop? All he can do is attempt to block shots.

Defense wins championships. Delete your thread, you sound stupid.

·
Registered
8,049 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Ballbuster said:
Hell Naw!!!!

They don't have any defense. Who can Yao stop? All he can do is attempt to block shots.

Defense wins championships. Delete your thread, you sound stupid.
hmm sound?

who looks more stupid? I that started the thread of you that posted in it?

Anyway, I am far from a basketball expert but what you said sound like crap. Becuase this year the Pistons won the championships with defense doesn't mean it's the only way. duh.

·
Banned
2,187 Posts
AMMONIA said:

Put the crackpipe down please.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts