Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
upset I can't delete posts anymore
10,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All are the second matches on their courts, with the possibility of airing during the same time.
Rafa will bulldoze through his match, while Maria and Venus have a more possible chance of losing.
:help: You know ESPN hates the French Open Organizers for this.

·
Registered
5,285 Posts
Well since ESPN was on a penis fest today ill say Rafa

·
upset I can't delete posts anymore
10,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Never mind, Scrap this thread.

ESPN isn't even broadcasting on Memorial Day.
Complete and utter FAIL.

·
Registered
5,285 Posts
I know, its so unfair. Women are always shafted.

Like today , Mauresmo > Querry, but no ESPN had to showcase someone who wont get past round 1.

·
Registered
4,596 Posts
Glad I have DirecTV. Six different courts shown simultaneously all day
Wow, maybe I should get that (or perhaps Verizon FiOS?) Cable has been really pissing me off lately :mad:

·
Registered
5,285 Posts
Ill just wait and see what tennis channel does. Are they only on the air until 12:00 today?

·
Registered
19,560 Posts
Rafa easily. He'll bulldoze through his match in a little over an hour and then they'll switch to Venus' third-set horror or something.

·
Premium Member
26,630 Posts
Don't forget that tennischannel.com has a free livestream of all the courts. I was watching that today since I don't have Tennis Channel. Registration is simple and easy, ;)

·
Team WTAworld
17,620 Posts
Don't forget that tennischannel.com has a free livestream of all the courts. I was watching that today since I don't have Tennis Channel. Registration is simple and easy, ;)
YESS! Thank God, I was wondering how I was going to be able to watch it! :D

·
Registered
4,596 Posts
http://www.tennis-channel.tv/tennis/

great livestream too bad I hate RG or this would be amazing.

And ESPN in order of preference:

American Men>Men>Semi-attractive white woman > black American woman/scrub male players>scrub American female players
I think it's more like American men>American women>well-known high-ranked males>well-know high-ranked females>well-known formerly high-ranked males>well-known formerly high-ranked females>everyone else.

·
Registered
25,402 Posts
thanks for your praising for nadal, even though I love him, don't think his match will only less about an hour, he always play long matches, even for weak opponents :help:

Rafa easily. He'll bulldoze through his match in a little over an hour and then they'll switch to Venus' third-set horror or something.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts