Tennis Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,863 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Capriati managed to finish a whole match, and the only other score I can find is Sugiyama at 1-1 with Schiavone. If Jennifer had time to finish a whole match, how come nothing else was started?

·
Registered
6,162 Posts
I don't understand why they are not rushing to get Ai's match on court, since Jen has already played they should make things fair and have Ai's match on court. Ai has to play so many doubles matches along with singles. :mad:

·
Registered
3,997 Posts
selesfan said:
I don't understand why they are not rushing to get Ai's match on court, since Jen has already played they should make things fair and have Ai's match on court. Ai has to play so many doubles matches along with singles. :mad:
Last I saw they were busy drying Armstrong & Grandstand.....Sugiyama/Schiavone & Myskina/Pierce will be on soon. Hopefully Justine wins quickly so USA has no choice but to show them! :D

·
Registered
2,666 Posts
I just don't think they've had enough time to get it dry. Arthur Ashe is the first priority and then the crew heads to Armstrong probably.

There hasn't been a whole hour of play yet today, has there?!?!

·
Banned
635 Posts
kournikovafan13 said:
Fuck, are you serious?
If they haven't said they're continuing coverage past 11, then they're going off.

It's quite likely since it's "Ladies' Night", after how they treated "Ladies' Afternoon".

·
Registered
2,863 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Venus - so they only have one crew?? :eek: No wonder it takes forever!!

·
Registered
13,640 Posts
The only thing I know is that they have more machines to dry on the bigger courts so it's faster dry over there :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts