Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Banned
Joined
·
11,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
not only Justine beating Kim on Kims best and Justine's worst surface, but Justine this whole week???

shes taken out 5 players straight who woulda maybe beaten her on this surface last year (all 5 faves of mine LOL :eek:) and of them have been comprehensive victories

i dont like her, but im willing to say Justine has suprised me greatly this week and it shall be of interest how far she gets his HC season :eek:

well done to the 2003 Acura Classic champ..... :worship:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
13,640 Posts
I always stand behind her :D

Great :worship:
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
11,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
just dont get any ideas of her beating Serena on the hard stuff cos i wont have it ok?!?! ;)

congrats Justine fans :p *quickly changes sig* :eek:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
14,737 Posts
Justine is the Tennis Goddess :worship:

In my opinion after today, Justine Henin will win the 2003 US OPen, holding both the French and US Open. She is tied as the greatest player this year with Serena Williams if this happens... and should be given the slight edge over Serena as she was the first to beat her this year. :bigclap:

JU JU IS THE TRUE #1 :bigclap:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
13,635 Posts
well I have no doubt she works her ass off so it's good for her that it pays off
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
11,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Bacardi said:
Justine is the Tennis Goddess :worship:

In my opinion after today, Justine Henin will win the 2003 US OPen, holding both the French and US Open. She is tied as the greatest player this year with Serena Williams if this happens... and should be given the slight edge over Serena as she was the first to beat her this year. :bigclap:

JU JU IS THE TRUE #1 :bigclap:
whoa now somebody sure isnt doubting her hc abilities ;)

its only 1 hc title this summer.....USO? we'll see. the scary thing is, it can happen, something i wasnt even contemplating last summer :eek:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
280 Posts
hehe, Justine was smashing this tournament.
Beating Serena twice this year
Beating Kim 3 times this year
Alleeeeeeeeeeeeeez
Special Thanks to Pat and Pierre Yves :p
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,290 Posts
Sweets_SJW said:
congrats Justine fans :p *quickly changes sig* :eek:
What can I say?!

;) :kiss:
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
14,999 Posts
:mad: this is so disappointing for me but i have to say congratulations to Justine too. hope she'll play so well until the US Open 'cos maybe that's the last chance we can expect the excitement from GS without the Williamses final.

Kim :sad:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
11,084 Posts
Justine!! You're the queen of tennis right now!! :worship: :hearts:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,049 Posts
Sweets_SJW said:
not only Justine beating Kim on Kims best and Justine's worst surface, but Justine this whole week???

shes taken out 5 players straight who woulda maybe beaten her on this surface last year (all 5 faves of mine LOL :eek:) and of them have been comprehensive victories

i dont like her, but im willing to say Justine has suprised me greatly this week and it shall be of interest how far she gets his HC season :eek:

well done to the 2003 Acura Classic champ..... :worship:

:worship: :worship: :worship:
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
11,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
M_pIeRcE14 said:
Thats very gracious of you SerenaJWilliams :worship::D
take advantage of it while you can.....oh and dont tell Glenn i said something nice about Henin ok?? he'll never let me live it down :eek:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
13,640 Posts
tuna said:
:mad: this is so disappointing for me but i have to say congratulations to Justine too. hope she'll play so well until the US Open 'cos maybe that's the last chance we can expect the excitement from GS without the Williamses final.

Kim :sad:
Nice post :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
18,112 Posts
thanks, classy post. I know justine may have been out of line at the French but she is a mature lady with a ton of heart and she is not the terrible person some have made her out to be. serena is no angel either. :p

but with play like this I know Justine will grudginly win over respect and fans. :D
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
11,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
treufreund said:
thanks, classy post. I know justine may have been out of line at the French but she is a mature lady with a ton of heart and she is not the terrible person some have made her out to be. serena is no angel either. :p

but with play like this I know Justine will grudginly win over respect and fans. :D
just why do you have Serena in ur sig? cmon man, i know you aint no fan of hers ;)

Serena isnt an angel but shes near perfect to me, so i can appreciate other fans feeling the same about their faves ;)....im not one to bring up the FO "cheating" fiasco/saga etc cos its a painful memory for me :p so i agree ppl should stop talking about it (we are in August after all)

tons of heart is the reason i love Serena and Jennifer in particular. now im not gonna become a Henin fan any time soon (;)) but i can appreciate anybodies desire to win..."feisty"....i believe that is many people's description of her ;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
13,640 Posts
@sweets_SJW: if you love 'tennis' you have respect for every player ... I don't like many players but they all got my respect because everybody works very hard to get there :) ;) I really see your point here :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,118 Posts
amen. Justine never ceases to surprise me this year:D:D:D she said it herself.......her next goal: US OPEN 2003:D:D:D right now, she is the player to beat. NOT KIM:D:D:D
 
1 - 20 of 26 Posts
Top