Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 240 Posts

·
Registered
9,303 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
coz none of the players left in the dubai draw are winnning it. I honnsetly believe it is going to be between dementieva and mauresmo unless they draw each other in rd 3

·
Registered
956 Posts
I honnsetly believe it is going to be between dementieva and mauresmo unless they draw each other in rd 3
And if they draw each other in the 3rd round, one of them could STILL win the tournament.

·
Registered
17,762 Posts
dementieva if she's rested.

·
Banned
9,786 Posts
Mauresmo has never done well in California. She used to skip IW as well as San Diego, LA and Stanford.

·
Stanning for Andi
20,989 Posts
Dementieva

·
Registered
9,093 Posts
I'm hoping for an amazing comeback from Maria which includes IW title :tape:
Being realistic... Serena?

·
Banned
13,295 Posts
The way Dementieva has played in Paris and Dubai I don´t see her winning IW

Ivanovic is playing some good tennis right now. Fave to win for me followed by the typical surprise

·
Registered
11,582 Posts
Don't count out Ivanovic. She's been playing terrible lately, but seems to be on the right track with her new coach. She played a good set against Serena (even if she lost it).

·
My Hero... Always
1,674 Posts
Mauresmo has never done well in California. She used to skip IW as well as San Diego, LA and Stanford.
your right... I don't think IW has ever been on of her fave tournaments.

but who knows she'll have had a few weeks rest before the tournament starts and may just be a little fresher than a few of the players.

Its tough to call this year tho... like every tournament so far its going to be a very open and interesting one thats for sure. I personaly can't wait :bounce:

·
Registered
50,589 Posts
Dementieva, Azarenka or Jankovic.

1 - 20 of 240 Posts