Tennis Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Banned
11,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
in an attempt to create a positive thread, i would just like to know what posters u like the most, enjoy reading their posts the most, and make u laugh. or always come up with great points, and deal with player dissing in a nice positive way

a list of 10-15 ppl would be cool :)

so who do ya like?? :)

(ill post mine in a bit)

·
Registered
8,864 Posts
I like the threads of Seles_Beckham very much. She always posts great pictures and stories. :)

I will add more people later, now I'm too lazy.

·
Registered
7,257 Posts
I generally like most of the posters here! I think that most of you are sane and reasonable and cheer your faves on. That's cool. Some standouts are:

Selesfan :worship:
Kell :worship:
Dava!
Leena
MarcusRule
ILoveVenuSerena
SeReNa
(all Alicia Molik fans who post)
Volcana
Dawn Marie
Rebecca
Earthcrystal
Cariosity
TennisILove99
Jakeev

soooooo many more!!! Like I said, most of you are really cool! :cool:

·
Registered
4,251 Posts
bcoene said:
I like the threads of Seles_Beckham very much. She always posts great pictures and stories. :)

I will add more people later, now I'm too lazy.
thank you bcoene :wavey: :wavey: :wavey:

but it's HE.

·
Everything Fades Away
129,476 Posts
anton, Aura of Daniela, Bezza, BB, dava_russianrule, Frau Antje, Iva's #1 Fan, Martian Julien, jcstar, Keith, Lola, matthias, Marats_Angel, Nimi, snoop, SM, Snuffkin, tennisvideos, Tweety, veryborednow. And all the people I had nice chats with in threads. :)

·
Banned
11,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
k here i go and im gonna give reasons too :)

Glenn hes really nice really and a closet Serena fan :p :hearts:
Cariosity ohhhh girlfriend KNOWS shes wrong! :p shes hilarious and i think we are the only ones who find us funny on the boards ROTF! shes great to talk to, and while i dont agree with her insisting that James has tapped that,shes cool ppl :):kiss:
JenniferMarie OMG this girl is hysterical! ive never met such a horny Brit :p shes so funny its unreal
Luci always appreciate me some Serena fans around herre :kiss:
Leena shes got gr8 taste in having the fave she does :p love anyone who loves them some Elena B :hearts:
Bonkers tehehehehe hes funny :D
Kell love anyone who loves Alicia Molik. :wavey:
Davarussian_rule just like the bloke, hes got a cool head, and doesnt seem to spread hate or anything. cool ppl :)
inkyfan even tho she insists on hoping Liverpool lose :p shes funny :)
pure racket just think hes funny
abbys..(?) shes cool :D...never known another black Jen fan before :D)

all the Kim fans :kiss: and nearly all of the Jennifer fans too :wavey:

The Willies.....some like me, and some dont, some wanna kill me, and some give me positive reps...all in all...gotta love me the Willy fans.....big up Hail, Bajangirl, SerenaSlam, Rocketta, BK4Ever (yes you :p),Bright Red (dont even ask, but yea i mean you two :p) and all the other ones who give them a great name :)

i may piss you off, but yea i lurve y'all :p

·
Registered
21,802 Posts
:kiss: to those who named me! awww thanks!

my list might be long and I might forget some people but blame my mind not my heart. :D

SerenaJWilliams- We are equally insane but she swears I'm crazier than she is... whatever. :p We crack each other up constantly, you should see some of our MSN conversations! INSANITY 24-7. *cheerio*
Mr. Man- aww yes the idiot that lives in a van by the river. :p we've known each other for awhile. my mission in life is to get him over Daniela but I think I won't succeed. :devil:
aisha- we've also known each other for awhile and if you think I'm crazy, you haven't seen her in action... I pray for her daily.
Rae Q.- Sassy girl who loves to post dancing girls. She says what's on her mind and you are politely dismissed. Gotta luv it.
bajangurl- I just love her and her sig. That was zen this is tao will be a phrase I'll never forget. :D
Dawn Marie- who doesn't love her? she has a fan club so i'll just shut up!
MarcusRocks- he really needs to find the nearest church and stay there... :p
Volcana- always makes you think and that's a good thing
Rocketta- makes you think also but has a secret crazy side :p
I also lurv vs1, bk4ever, anton, canigetawhat, and all williams fans. united like the airline, ok? :D kimmy fans (for the most part :devil: ) and people like Rebecca who just don't give a good damn. I'll shut up now. :D

·
Registered
6,853 Posts
DawnMarie cos she's nice
Car Key Boi cos he's funny
SerenaSlam
MonicAnna
I forgot his name but it begins with f and he's nice
Pamela Shriver
and thats all I remember but I dont dislike anyone really...

·
Registered
18,948 Posts
DeuceDiva
Exodus
bajangurl
Marats_Angel
cheliste
monicAnna
Rebecca
MarcusRock
Car Key Boi