Tennis Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Snitch
16,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, which ova or ina or eva or whatever are gonna save the world from the evil Williams girls...Come on now, dont let me down, you guys must have someone in mind...You all swore that "Kauseitsova" would kick Venus's ass in OZ (and why not...Venus only has four grand slams and has played well in MANY more - how can she compete against a Russian upstart?????)...and Vera would for sure demolish Serena during last years French...Well guys, which Russian bandwagon y'all gonna break your ankles chasing????????

·
Premium Member
8,187 Posts
Vera over here

·
Banned
1,830 Posts
Its Kuznetsova i think ;) I'd better know how to spell the last name of the girl whose bandwagon i might jump on ,nah ?

BTW Y do you care what others do ? :rolleyes: Just take ya own pick and jump right in ;)

·
Snitch
16,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sorry, I dont jump on bandwaggons...I'm too cute for that...;)

·
Registered
21,902 Posts
TopShotta said:
Well, which ova or ina or eva or whatever are gonna save the world from the evil Williams girls...Come on now, dont let me down, you guys must have someone in mind...You all swore that "Kauseitsova" would kick Venus's ass in OZ (and why not...Venus only has four grand slams and has played well in MANY more - how can she compete against a Russian upstart?????)...and Vera would for sure demolish Serena during last years French...Well guys, which Russian bandwagon y'all gonna break your ankles chasing????????
Do I hear some hate? or jelaousy? :p

·
Snitch
16,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I know it's Kuznetsova...I was being funny calling her "CAUSEITSOVA"...due to what Venus did to the poor girl in Australia...:bounce:

·
Registered
17,731 Posts
Vera, Elena D, and Sharapova are the ones to watch (i Hope).

Dont discount Elena B either but clay is not her best surface.

·
Banned
1,830 Posts
TopShotta said:
Sorry, I dont jump on bandwaggons...I'm too cute for that...;)
Oh y the "we" then in the thread title ? and besides i didn't know 'cause' is spelt with a K (and that too on purpose) ;)

·
Banned
8,642 Posts
I would have said Vera but since Sprem just beat her, i don't know ;) Seriously, though, i've been on Vera's bandwagon since last year she gave Serena a tough match, so there....

·
double-dog daredevil
12,044 Posts
I like the Stoli bandwagon myself.

·
Registered
10,836 Posts
TopShotta said:
ANd the point you are trying to make is?

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
I Am For Elena Dementieva!!! Yuppers

1 - 19 of 19 Posts