Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
C'mon I wanna see those williams and Kim fans come out on this board right now and say that Justine can't play on Hardcourts.....

Rememer when she said that she was only eyeing Serena Williams for that #1 ranking...she meant it....

And the only ones shutting their mouths are all these Justine haters....NOT HER!!!

Ahhhhh.....this is greattttt!!!

·
Registered
8,049 Posts
well Volcana will probably take break for a while hoping everyone forgets his predictions

I have to recognize ys does acknowledge his errors so he will say something but then he will predict again and be wrong again :cool:

·
Registered
21,741 Posts
Annarocks said:
C'mon I wanna see those williams and Kim fans come out on this board right now and say that Justine can't play on Hardcourts.....

Rememer when she said that she was only eyeing Serena Williams for that #1 ranking...she meant it....

And the only ones shutting their mouths are all these Justine haters....NOT HER!!!

Ahhhhh.....this is greattttt!!!

Did she beat a Williams on hardcourt??

·
Registered
883 Posts
She has won 1 hard court title now justine is the new Venus Williams hard court queen

·
Registered
25,212 Posts
Justine can't play on hardcourts. :)

·
Registered
7,274 Posts
I will make a prediction: Justine will not win the us open 2003.

You can quote me in a few more weeks.

·
Registered
6,640 Posts
Knizzle said:
Did she beat a Williams on hardcourt??
as a williams fan this was my 1 and only comment about Justine. She cannot and never will hang with venus or serena on a hardcourt. you could tell especially against kim, she had hella more time than what she would get against venus or serena. thus why she has/had/never will beat a williy on hardcourt, grass, rebound, clay will be her only hope.

·
Registered
883 Posts
No venus is not 1 in the world but she has proven she can play on a hard court. Justine of course can play on a hard court. But lets get carryed away
Im a huge Venus fan but i know the girl is no clay courter. Same as Justine is no real hard court player

·
Registered
6,640 Posts
cool bird said:
No venus is not 1 in the world but she has proven she can play on a hard court. Justine of course can play on a hard court. But lets get carryed away
Im a huge Venus fan but i know the girl is no clay courter. Same as Justine is no real hard court player
that is so true, but you could also say, venu can hang a hella lot better out there on the clay courts with justine, than justine can hang with venus on any surface other than clay :)

·
Banned
241 Posts
SerenaSlam said:
oh and i will predict that kim will not win the 2003 usopen either :)
and i will predict that Serena will not win the 2003 US Open either..
i believe she will lose before the 1st round.....:D

and for all you worshippers, you can quote me on that.... :rolleyes:

·
Registered
7,274 Posts
i_like_tennis said:

I will predict serena will not win the usopen 2003 however I unlike some clueless poster know she cannot lose a match she never plays.

·
Registered
6,640 Posts
i_like_tennis said:

i predict u truly are an ignornat bet maker, if you place bets on someone in tournie, that they aren't even entered to play in :rolleyes:

·
Registered
18,825 Posts
SerenaSlam said:
as a williams fan this was my 1 and only comment about Justine. She cannot and never will hang with venus or serena on a hardcourt. you could tell especially against kim, she had hella more time than what she would get against venus or serena. thus why she has/had/never will beat a williy on hardcourt, grass, rebound, clay will be her only hope.
her only hope? it's not "hope" it's REALITY...Serena and Venus and Kim or anyone else has about as much chance to defeat Justine on clay as crazy people give Justine against Venus and Serena on other surfaces

·
Banned
241 Posts
Cybelle Darkholme said:
I will predict serena will not win the usopen 2003 however I unlike some clueless poster know she cannot lose a match she never plays.
i say she's a loser if she doesnt play :rolleyes:
LOOOOOOOOOSER....i tell ya :rolleyes:

·
Registered
7,274 Posts
i_like_tennis said:
i say she is loser if she doesnt play :rolleyes:
LOOOOOOOOOSER....i tell ya :rolleyes:
you say that because you have "shit for brains".

I predict that Jennifer will make a semi final or better.

·
Registered
18,825 Posts
Cybelle Darkholme said:
you say that because you have "shit for brains".

I predict that Jennifer will make a semi final or better.
I predict that Justine will make the finals...or atleast I'm hoping...:lol:

1 - 20 of 57 Posts