Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
I'm so current, I'm tomorrow.
49,309 Posts
GBFH said:
Don't care. NASCAR is on.
Word! Unfortunately I'm trapped at work and can't watch. You don't have to tell me your favorite, but please dear God, don't let it be #8. Please.

·
Registered
18,948 Posts
Seles said:
Word! Unfortunately I'm trapped at work and can't watch. You don't have to tell me your favorite, but please dear God, don't let it be #8. Please.
lmao, you don't have to worry, I HATE Junior. I have like five favorite drivers...but my most vehement hatred is reserved for Ryan Newman. I laughed myself hoarse a while ago. "gee Ryan, it's kinda hard to get the motor going if your kill switch is FLIPPED." lord.

·
49,309 Posts
:bounce: Yes, I like quite a few too... Just not Dickhead Jr and certainly not Tony Stewart. I used to (and I guess he's still #1 fave) cheer for #24. But that started mostly cuz he's fucking *hot*. Oh, yeah, he's a good driver, too. ;)

·
Registered
18,948 Posts
Seles said:
:bounce: Yes, I like quite a few too... Just not Dickhead Jr and certainly not Tony Stewart. I used to (and I guess he's still #1 fave) cheer for #24. But that started mostly cuz he's fucking *hot*. Oh, yeah, he's a good driver, too. ;)
Are you serious? I LOVE the Rainbow Warrior!!!! He's why I started watching! Poor Jeffy today, though :sad: Damn Casey Mears.

lmao, I kinda like Tony Stewart...but it's just another example of my terrible taste in men.

Who else do you like?

·
49,309 Posts
Matt Kenseth is cool. I love Jeffie. I like Dale Jarrett and Michael Andretti (he sucks though) and, well I like a few others. I used to like Rusty, but he pisses me off now. I used to really like Darrel Waltrip but he's retired.

Yay, I have a Nascar buddy now!!!! :bounce:

·
Registered
18,948 Posts
Seles said:
Matt Kenseth is cool. I love Jeffie. I like Dale Jarrett and Michael Andretti (he sucks though) and, well I like a few others. I used to like Rusty, but he pisses me off now. I used to really like Darrel Waltrip but he's retired.

Yay, I have a Nascar buddy now!!!! :bounce:
lmao, those UPS commercials crack me up. And I'm morally opposed to liking Rusty or Ryan, I hope they DNF every race for the rest of their respective careers.

Hey now, there's DW. I like Michael, he kills me.

whoo-hoooo! Same here, Seles!!! 30 laps to go with old geezer Terry Labonte leading.

·
Registered
18,948 Posts
Seles said:
I meant Michael Labonte, not Andretti. Duh, me!

I don't like Jerry Nadeau either. ;)
er....don't you mean Bobby Labonte? Or Terry?

lmao, who does?????

Oh, and that fool Robby Gordon :rolleyes:

·
49,309 Posts
Sorry, I'm working and can't process 1 complete thought. God, I'm an idiot - let's get this right.

Bobby Labonte.

Jesus, sorry I'm trying to multitask, and not very well apparently.

·
Registered
18,948 Posts
Seles said:
lol - so I'm not missing much?
Nope. It's over now....old geezer Labonte won. Harvick second...AGAIN!

Richmond night race on Saturday! whooooooo-hoooooooooo! that one'll be a doozy.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts