Tennis Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,824 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Too many baseless rumours going around about the Sisters, hopfully someone can clear things up in this thread.
Are the injured? Are they plahing Miama? are they actually going to retire soon?
It's really sad seeing them play just one event (and in Venus' case just one match) this whole year.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
11,024 Posts
TennisFan1984 said:
Too many baseless rumours going around about the Sisters, hopfully someone can clear things up in this thread.
Are the injured? Are they plahing Miama? are they actually going to retire soon?
It's really sad seeing them play just one event (and in Venus' case just one match) this whole year.
The low-down is on the down-low... ;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,309 Posts
Venus still suffers a bit from her arm strain, but is pretty sure to be back on court in Miami. :hearts:

I dont know anything about Serena though, but im also expecting to see her in Miami.

Im pretty sure that the retirement rumours are just some BS...No way they're going to retire already, they love tennis!! :eek:
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
170 Posts
Williams-forever said:
Venus still suffers a bit from her arm strain, but is pretty sure to be back on court in Miami. :hearts:

I dont know anything about Serena though, but im also expecting to see her in Miami.

Im pretty sure that the retirement rumours are just some BS...No way they're going to retire already, they love tennis!! :eek:

But losing to Hingis will drive them out of the game most probably.
 
  • Like
Reactions: go hingis and Sammm

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,916 Posts
Supermonica said:
But losing to Hingis will drive them out of the game most probably.
that won't happen:lol: they are ready for miami....
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
92 Posts
It didn"t drive anyother player?Right now,Who "playing now has 7slams,as of 2005. 5 slams as 2005.Most of your so call players, where fit,to form,please.As of March 7,there only one slam!We"re just 2006?Stop talking about the Williams !It's getting old.Because the Williams as of now,got the best record .As active player today!
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
170 Posts
redrubylips said:
It didn"t drive anyother player?Right now,Who "playing now has 7slams,as of 2005. 5 slams as 2005.Most of your so call players, where fit,to form,please.As of March 7,there only one slam!We"re just 2006?Stop talking about the Williams !It's getting old.Because the Williams as of now,got the best record .As active player today!

Please don't drink while posting.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
456 Posts
The lowdown is that the world never knows what to expect with Venus, but that Serena is still out of shape and will probably be playing about as poorly as she did in Australia in Miami.

*sigh*
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,916 Posts
Sinnet said:
The lowdown is that the world never knows what to expect with Venus, but that Serena is still out of shape and will probably be playing about as poorly as she did in Australia in Miami.

*sigh*

we'll see in 2 weeks, huh?:lol:
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
30,774 Posts
Supermonica said:
Please don't drink while posting.
You can drink and post. You just can't be drunk while posting. ;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
25,215 Posts
They may just be bored of all of it. Their lives away from tennis are going pretty well for them.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,975 Posts
SAEKeithSerena said:
we'll see in 2 weeks, huh?:lol:
Yes. We will.

:wavey:
 
1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Top