20,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:tape: :lol: ;)

·
Registered
20,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Pheobo said:
Shouldn't commentators actually know what they're talking about?
Frankly, I have been wondering what it would be like to see her together with Dick Button. :haha:

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
49,763 Posts
They should let fans commentate, at least they know what theyre talking about

·
Registered
352 Posts
borisy said:
she doesn't understand from tennis either so there is no difference ;)
This is true she just acts like a moron either way, except now she has two moron sidekicks(Sale and Pelletier) and a senile old man(Dick Button) helping her, I am embarrased for Scott Hamilton on a nightly basis.

·
Registered
2,494 Posts
JoJoCircus said:
This is true she just acts like a moron either way, except now she has two moron sidekicks(Sale and Pelletier) and a senile old man(Dick Button) helping her, I am embarrased for Scott Hamilton on a nightly basis.
Yuck! I can't stand "no balls at all" elf Hamilton. I enjoyed his skating, but can't stand his commentary. Or Bezic's or Roz Sumners!
Give me Dick and Peggy anyday and for the love of heaven replace Tom Hammond with Verne Lundquist!

·
Team WTAworld
15,941 Posts
SelesFan70 said:
I can't wait to hear Peggy Fleming commentate on a tennis match...hopefully a loud shrieking contest between Venus and Maria... :tape:
:haha: They should have guest commentators from time to time like that, completely out of the norm :D

·
Registered
20,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I wonder who Peggy would flambast for lack of extension. :tape:

I'd actually love to see Dick Button commentate a women's tennis match. ;)

·
Registered
11,024 Posts
cellophane said:
It won't be Mauresmo...she's beautiful to watch. Also, Chris Evert's game was just flawless to watch. So simple, so elegant...always in position! :worship:

·
Registered
352 Posts
cellophane said:

I'd actually love to see Dick Button commentate a women's tennis match. ;)

Yeah to be honest there is something about Dick Button I just can't help but like, he said the other night that he is having the best time of his life, and he seemed really sincere, I was a little moved by it. :tears:

·
Registered
4,995 Posts
At times I find Button rather annoying and a bit too critical, wheras, Hamilton is more reasonable and likable in his commentary.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts