Tennis Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,749 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Maybe someone from her family can petition ESPN and the rest not to replay her matches over and over and over again........especially like in the case of the last 2 that she beat Serena. She is their favorite to win, but they may have jinxed her with all the "hype" placed on those wins on clay.:eek:

I must say that I am also not surprised to see that we haven't had endless replays of today's match. If the result was the other way around we would have had ESPN, ESPN2, ESPN Classic, ESPN News and NBC, CNBC, etc all showing it every hour on the hour no doubt (all possible since it didnt last an hour):confused:

I feel for Jennifer. She gets set up time and time again. Glad to see that she is maturing though and learning to handle her interviews with more class.:cool:

·
Banned
5,063 Posts
The only difference, if Capriati would have beat Serena 6-1 6-1 on grass, it would have been a shocking surprise and I'm sure it would be worth showing again, because Serena winning only 2 games would be a rarity in her career.

However, Serena beating Capriati 6-1 6-1 on grass...

Is it surprising that Capriati didn't do better? Yes.

Is it a shocking victory by Serena? Hardly.

Not worth showing again.

·
Banned
3,167 Posts
Cool Canuck said:
Real tennis fans (surprise surprise it doesn't include you) don't.
Fool!!!!

Speak for yourself, I like a complete wash-out!!

With the sisters being the Victor. Like tomorrow against Maureen.

·
Registered
2,687 Posts
I am surprised by Jen Cap comments thought she liked that hype, always thought she kinda liked showbiz, cause she always seemed to be so pumped up when she plays Serena.

She has been playing kinda funny lately, Mauresmo crushes her in Berlin, then she plays a great final against her in Rome. In Paris played a great match with Serena then was like dead wood against Mysinka and now crushed by Serena it's like she plays one great match then one bad match.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts