Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
28,582 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
for the past 48 hours or so. It's not from sleep depravation (this time) since I slept fine last night. I thought it would go away, but it still does it ever now and then, even after the rest. Now the entire area on the top of my cheek bone below the eye, is really sore. I assume it's the musle hurting.

Regardless, should I ignore it, or fear that I might wake up with half of my face collapsed?

Thoughts?

·
Registered
15,448 Posts
you know, in my culture, when your eyes twitches, it means that you're gonna meet someone you havent seen in a long time. that or you could hear from someone you havent seen in a long time. and weirdly enough it does come true...well, in my case it does.

·
Mean Admin Machine, Admeanistrator
36,597 Posts
check with your doc if you need extra doses of calcium/magnesium

·
Registered
1,628 Posts
Take an aspirin... (consult someone with actual medical knowledge first), could well be a migraine but without the headache.

·
Banned
1,007 Posts
Seles said:
Left or right? I had the same thing a few days ago with my left.
You got something in yours didn'tyou? :eek: :eek: :kiss:

·
Banned
1,007 Posts
Just wandering around the board making sure my bitch has been behaving :p :eek: ;)

:kiss: :hearts:

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
Do you have headaches too? As Joey said, it can be a migraine

·
Registered
15,365 Posts
I once had it for about a month :(
It was caused by the wind.. I found it quite annoying, cause I could feel a little muscle (under my eye) all the time :(

·
Premium Member
27,114 Posts
Get more sleep and stop staring at the monitor so much and it will get better.

Of course, you could be having a stroke, it which case it won't.

·
Adrenaline junkie
23,021 Posts
Rebecca said:
for the past 48 hours or so. It's not from sleep depravation (this time) since I slept fine last night. I thought it would go away, but it still does it ever now and then, even after the rest. Now the entire area on the top of my cheek bone below the eye, is really sore. I assume it's the musle hurting.

Regardless, should I ignore it, or fear that I might wake up with half of my face collapsed?

Thoughts?
Becca, it happens sometimes.. Try to keep away from PC monitor for few dozens of hours..

·
Adrenaline junkie
23,021 Posts
The more the better, but two will do..

·
Registered
3,997 Posts
I don't think it's anything to worry about Becca, lol.

Either you're stressed or whatever or you've been staring at this damn board for too many hours :p

1 - 20 of 22 Posts