Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
7,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Instead of being retired and hanging out in a coffee house in Seville, the Amazing Conchi is probably smoking her 4th or 5th cigarette in the locker room, after getting by Davenport and into the Roland Garros quarter finals.

Conchi will not get past Clijsters, but she may frustrate Kim for a while with all of her trick shots and junk balls.

Smoke another one for me, Conchi. :wavey:

·
Banned
4,078 Posts
TeeRexx said:
Instead of being retired and hanging out in a coffee house in Seville, the Amazing Conchi is probably smoking her 4th or 5th cigarette in the locker room, after getting by Davenport and into the Roland Garros quarter finals.

Conchi will not get past Clijsters, but she may frustrate Kim for a while with all of her trick shots and junk balls.

Smoke another one for me, Conchi. :wavey:
conchita smokes??!?!

Actually, I'd be hacking a butt if i just beat Lindsay...

·
Registered
11,533 Posts
Seville :angel:

·
Registered
6,097 Posts
The Great Conchi is truly amazing. But it's been good and I hope Kim will beat her (but she should not underestimate Conchita).

·
Registered
6,289 Posts
I think Conchita is old enough to smoke if she wants to! It doesn't seem to have any detrimental effect on her game. VAMOS!

·
Registered
991 Posts
I think Conchita should pose a real threat to Kim, look at the way she struglled early on against the craftiness of Maggie - Conchita can keep that craftiness up an entire match though! Whoever wins this match goes through to the final now, I think. :)

·
Registered
2,306 Posts
Oh Christ,when is this woman going to retire already?? :rolleyes: This is what will happen when she plays Kim.....first set will be close and then creepy conchita will do what she does best....pout and tank the rest of the match.

·
Registered
18,112 Posts
squawk box said:
Oh Christ,when is this woman going to retire already?? :rolleyes: This is what will happen when she plays Kim.....first set will be close and then creepy conchita will do what she does best....pout and tank the rest of the match.
she is doing AWESOME this year. she brings craftiness and variety to an otherwise pretty uniform sport. what is your problem? :rolleyes:

·
Registered
7,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Free - Glad that you liked hearing about the Spanish Legend. :)

·
Registered
4,115 Posts
well, I think Kimmy will probably win, but i'll be rooting for Conchita all the way. :)

Let's go Conchi :D

·
Registered
2,306 Posts
treufreund said:
she is doing AWESOME this year. she brings craftiness and variety to an otherwise pretty uniform sport. what is your problem? :rolleyes:
treufreund,I agree that she adds craftiness and a different type of shot making compared to 70% of the rest of the tour,but what I can't stand about her is her unwillingness to compete. :mad: I'v seen her in alot of matches,including FINALS where its' like she could care less,and I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if she did the same thing when she plays Kim....Also,Amelie,Justine,and Chanda have alot variety in their games as well.

·
Registered
34,273 Posts
squawk box said:
treufreund,I agree that she adds craftiness and a different type of shot making compared to 70% of the rest of the tour,but what I can't stand about her is her unwillingness to compete. :mad: I'v seen her in alot of matches,including FINALS where its' like she could care less,and I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if she did the same thing when she plays Kim....Also,Amelie,Justine,and Chanda have alot variety in their games as well.
:rolleyes:
Of course she doesn't care about compiting that's why she's a professional atlete:rolleyes:
I don'k know any sportwoman who cares about it:rolleyes:

·
Registered
4,863 Posts
Buddy.... Conchi can smoke, can take drugs, can fuck with all women and men.... She can do whatever she wants!!!!

She is a goddess and u cant stop her.

She is simply the best. :) We love her :)

Reactions: cooolconchita

·
Registered
991 Posts
Ohhhh, i hope Conchi beats Kimmy! ;)

·
Registered
2,057 Posts
It depends on what it is she is smoking.......I hope she is fiening for some belgium ass.....she can smoke that real good on tuesday......prime and ripe belgium ass.....no nicotine and very low in tar......and it's good for Conchi's health too.....smoke it baby!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
7,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Mac - what have YOU been smoking, buddy. :eek: :) LOL

1 - 20 of 21 Posts