Tennis Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
15,274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If anyone can, could you please show what the rankings will most likely look like? Like how far is Venus and How may points does Jennifer have and all that good stuff.

BE, you around? Anyone??

·
Registered
15,274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Come on folks i need to know how many points Venus has.. Fingon? Disposable anyone who knows how the rankings work??

·
Registered
6,162 Posts
I think Jen will have 4825, Lindsay 4288 and Venus 4200. Venus should be #2 next week after Lindsay's Tokyo points come off.

·
Registered
15,274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thank you so much:)

Dang I thought Vee was already #2 and about to drop to #3. this is good news:)

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
20,610 Posts
Venus would be number 2 but Martina still has a chance to be number one by winning Pan Pacific

·
Registered
15,274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yoooooooo hooooooooo Disposable where are you? Can you help please? Your good at this.:)

I kinda want to know before I go to sleep:)

·
Registered
8,315 Posts
Hello Dawn.

Jen is #1 by a longshot
Lindsay#2
Venus#3
Martina#4

After Pan Pacific, Jen will still easily be #1

Martina, I think, is the only one of the 4 playing. Lindsay will drop below her into the #4 spot. If Martina wins, or possibly if she makes the Final (dependant on Quality Points), she will pass Venus for #2.

·
Registered
8,315 Posts
Sorry, my bad. I forgot Martina loses Pan Pacific points too. Venus will be #2 after Pan Pacific, Martina probably needs about a Semifinal to pass Lindsay for #3.

·
Registered
15,274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
thank you DH:)

Now I wonder how many points ahead of Venus will Jennifer be?

It looks like top 5 are all neck in neck..:)

·
Registered
25,212 Posts
4825 01 J.CAPRIATI

4288 02 L.DAVENPORT
4200 03 V.WILLIAMS

3901 04 M.HINGIS
3698 05 K.CLIJSTERS

2875 06 S.WILLIAMS
2816 07 J.HENIN
2780 08 A.MAURESMO
2780 09 J.DOKIC

2540 10 M.SELES

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
Yeah Hingis had she won AO and the next week with a good show at TOKYO, she could have been #1 again! Wow, a GS title and #1 spot, she surely would have been the come-back kid of 2002!

But she blew it all......

It had been awhile now that the actual #1 in the world hadn't won a title: Hingis was #1 for almost the all year but didn't win anything since february.... Capriati became #1 when hingis got injured, but lost her match the next day.........Davenport became #1 when JCap lost at the championships, but didn't show up to play the finals against Serena, and never played again since then!

JCap became #1 again right before AO.......and finally won a tournament! Can you believe that??!! The #1(s) in the world didn't win a single tournament for almost a year!!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts