Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
45,913 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I'm *really* pissed that they're not letting Coria finish his match. He should be the #1 priority. They just want to make it simple for Agassi.

I'm a little pissed that Juan Carlos vs. Todd and Lleyton vs. Paradorn wouldn't be played ahead of Roddick... considering they HAVE already started their matches. :rolleyes:

·
Banned
635 Posts
I'm *really really* pissed that they don't just give American hero, and all-around great guy, Andy Roddick the trophy now, instead of wasting time with these "matches".

·
Enemy of Art
14,038 Posts
It is pretty fucking ridiculous. But the first priorities should be Nastya and Mary, and Fran and Ai, since they are equally behind and have less time to play.

·
Banned
635 Posts
Hurley said:
It is pretty fucking ridiculous. But the first priorities should be Nastya and Mary, and Fran and Ai, since they are equally behind and have less time to play.
Americans don't know who those people are. Stop being silly.

·
Team WTAworld, Senior Member
8,263 Posts
lol, I almost fell out of the cahir when I saw Andy roddick being put as priority, and also why are they so dumbed that they do not put the rest of the 4th round woemn on grandstand which has a light as well.

Oh well, this is ridiculous, Andre is my fav player, but I will laugh my ass off if him or andy lose soon. The bias here is ridiculous

I am severly piss off, I spend a fortune paying for those Us Open ticket and now I will probably end up watching some pointless irrevlevent match .

If they can dry the court just a little bit quicker, at least half of the quarters of women and last 16 of man would have finished by now.

·
Enemy of Art
14,038 Posts
Every court has lights. Every match could be playing right this very second. The problem is they sent everyone home.

·
Registered
24,266 Posts
don't blame all american tennis fans for this... they'd do it in france, theyd do it in australia-- but that doesn't make it right. im really mad that a player like sugiyama is 4 points away from finishing her match, and it will be played over FOUR days so andy can get through tonight... also, why arent there any more matches going to be put on after andy??? the night session from sunday and saturday night (i was at those, so they're the only ones i can account for) finished AFTER 1 am... this roddick match might be over before 11... get roger out there! get the girls out there... why arewn't they using the grandstand, court 11, court 4, court 12 or any other court???

·
Enemy of Art
14,038 Posts
And also, if they really wanted to screw over everyone but Andy, they would have held up the Schuettler/Schalken match too. Both players have wins over Andy and are capable of beating him again. It's not fair to the rest of the field that Andy will be a round ahead, yes, but at least they have given the opportunity to either Rainer or Sjeng to get an equal amount of rest.

Of course, what will probably happen is that Andy will whomp X in about 1h 20m, and Rainer and Sjeng will go so long that their match will have to be postponed again. ;)

·
Banned
635 Posts
I am so pissed off.

I mean, really, Ai and Myskina were going to win their Quarterfinal matches too! For real though!

I will go drink a bottle of Clorox now, and drown in my sorrows. Tennis makes me weep.

·
Registered
6,162 Posts
I can't believe Ai/Fran and Mary/Anastasia are not on court, any chance the winner of these matches have against beating Jen & Justine is gone now. :mad:

·
Registered
663 Posts
I swear...if anyone so much as looks at me wrong tonight, I will go crazy ass ape shit postal on somebody...

WHAT THE F*** IS WRONG WITH THE US OPEN OFFICIALS?!?!

·
Registered
6,162 Posts
Fantasy Season said:
I am so pissed off.

I mean, really, Ai and Myskina were going to win their Quarterfinal matches too! For real though!

I will go drink a bottle of Clorox now, and drown in my sorrows. Tennis makes me weep.
LOL! This is so ridiculous to start 2 new matches instead of finishing thiose that have started. I guess as long as Jen, Andy and Andre are through, they don't care. :mad:

·
Registered
639 Posts
This overwhelming impression of bias is pretty disgusting. :fiery: I don't care who benefits from it, it's wrong! :fiery: :fiery:

1 - 20 of 65 Posts