Tennis Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
13,635 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is it true that Anna is kicked out of the university because she let her father do her work? :D :cool:
Very smart way to try to get her degree or is it just one of these weird gossips again? :cool:

·
Registered
199 Posts
when does she have time to go to school? she lives in miami. she's playing a tournament every week. she's busy with photo shoots and other stuff.

does she actually go to russia and attend the university or is it a home study school? i don't believe it, anyway.

·
Registered
10 Posts
noo

i read about it it could be true but we didnt saw it with oure own eyes there are some people in this world that are very jealous .
i would be jealous if i was a girl
how could you not be jealos at an angel like her :hearts:
pfffffff im damned im in love man
:hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :bounce: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :kiss: :hearts: :kiss: :hearts: :bounce: :kiss: :kiss: :hearts: :fiery: :kiss: :wavey:

·
Registered
469 Posts
as far as i know it is true but does anybody really give a toss?
does it make a difference to her career or social standing if she has a degree?
I think not and I really dont care and in truth i probably shouldnt have replied to this post.

Sorry about that.

·
Banned
1,870 Posts
i've read it. and i don't think it's true. not cos i like anna but cos of a russian article that came out after this whole thing was claimed to have been exposed.

·
Registered
17,358 Posts
I believe that story was made up by one of those trashy newspapers. Anna's father is a professor. Do you really think he would risk his career and his credibility by taking tests for Anna? Of course not.

·
Registered
469 Posts
The cat speaks some sensible words, What was i thinking i think i may have been drunk or stoned, possibly both!
Respect to the cat.

·
Registered
204 Posts
Its not true..... Somone from the school made a interview and said that it wasn't true.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts