Tennis Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
749 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't know how it's called in english, but I hope you know what I mean. After close balls, you see a repeat with where the ball bounced. It's not the usual slow motion but it's like shown from above. How does it work?
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.