Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 1230 Posts

·
Registered
1,707 Posts
Re: Sloane Stephens 2019 Cheering Thread

Noooo...i was just about to make this thread. Could change the title to Sloane Stephens Quest for #1: 2019 Cheering thread.

·
Registered
546 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Re: Sloane Stephens 2019 Cheering Thread

Noooo...i was just about to make this thread. Could change the title to Sloane Stephens Quest for #1: 2019 Cheering thread.
Sorry...I know you made it last year but I wanted to post the practice pics and didn’t see a thread. I will change the title though.

·
Registered
27,620 Posts
Oh I thought she wasn't starting her 2019 campaign until Sydney :)
It's a good idea though to play a full Aussie summer schedule to try and make a claim for the #1 ranking.

·
Registered
1,053 Posts
It's a tough first round if Konta is firing. She will not get much rhythm with Konta being so hit and miss. At least she arrived in Australia with some time to spare so looks like she could be taking this seriously.
It's a doable draw if she can negotiate the first couple of rounds.

·
Registered
8,040 Posts
OMG, I cant wait for her season to start! She seriously has a legitimate shot at #1, but has to play well. With a really good result in Brisbane, she could possibly snatch a Top 4 seed for the AO, which would assist in a deeper run

·
Registered
10,894 Posts
Hoping she can pull of the win here, and get off to a better start to the season then last season. This is the time to gain some points before Miami Open come up

·
Registered
2,134 Posts
I don't like Sloane's coach, at the WTF he wasn't offering her any advice other than "be more aggressive" which is good but it's something that she could see if she looked at what we said in the comments any time she played :haha:...

Either way, I don't care, I love Sloane's game, she really still doesn't know how good she could be!

1 - 20 of 1230 Posts