Tennis Forum banner

301 - 311 of 311 Posts

·
Registered
10,894 Posts
Discussion Starter #301
GM is just fully BS. too me it funny because most of her haters were fans just 2 year ago's

·
Registered
10,894 Posts
Discussion Starter #304
Exactly!
It's like they feel vindicated and all smug now for jumping the "bandwagon":lol:
I think it is a little premature for them to be writing Sloane's career epitaph though;)
they only writing sloane career off because off the whole Serena & Sloane BS. Which don't get me wrong I didn't like what happen between Serena & Sloane & I been an fan of The Williams Sisters way back since 1995, they are the reason why I watch tennis but I not going stop being an fan of one player just because another one of my fave don't like the other

·
Registered
1,576 Posts
Sloane doesn't give too much away at pressers. There's no way she's happy with her performance but she's right she has to move on. Hopefully her body is holding up but an ab injury would explain her wonky serve.

·
Registered
1,576 Posts
they only writing sloane career off because off the whole Serena & Sloane BS. Which don't get me wrong I didn't like what happen between Serena & Sloane & I been an fan of The Williams Sisters way back since 1995, they are the reason why I watch tennis but I not going stop being an fan of one player just because another one of my fave don't like the other
Exactly.

·
Registered
10,894 Posts
Discussion Starter #307
One day somebody need too bump an old thread of one of Sloane old matches back in 2010-11 too see how many how her hater now were fans then lol

·
Registered
2,062 Posts
I sort of think that if there wasn't so much "off court" stuff after the Serena match, TF would be more dissapointed/hopeful instead of "thank goodness, can she leave the tennis world/spotlight now?". :shrug:

·
Registered
8,040 Posts
Well, I for one was so disgusted by last nights match, I couldn't even find the motivation to come here and read anything tennis wise. Last night was a whole new Sloane, not even the whiny, bratty Sloane. Last night was the "I don't give a FUCK about anything Sloane." Didn't give fuck about the fans who paid money to watch her, didn't give a fuck about her coach and his advice, and lastly, didn't give a fuck about herself as a person and how this complete lack of effort was perceived. She didn't give a fuck, plain & simple. As a fan who defends her, pretty much daily on this site, there is nothing for me to say. Like, have at her, because even as a fan, you can't defend that "effort" last night. As a fan, to watch a match like this, is beyond disappointing. To see one of your favorite players so uninvested in playing tennis, is just really really sad.

·
Registered
27,620 Posts
^^
Totally hear you...it's almost like she doesn't want fans:eek:
I can't help but wonder if there's off-court stuff going on. I mean she's hardly going to admit to it in a presser.
I do feel Sloane is the kind of girl who brings her issues on court with her and can't shut them out.

301 - 311 of 311 Posts