Tennis Forum banner

321 - 339 of 339 Posts

·
Registered
8,040 Posts
I honestly think she needs some time away from the game. Seriously...
Figure out what the hell you want to do with your life, and if it is indeed tennis, then work your ass off to make the best career you can! If the wrist or abs are still not 100 %, rest them, heal up, then start working on that game. Way too many rallying errors for not being super aggressive, that needs some serious work. Go away and work with Saviano for a few months, then come back refreshed, please!

·
Registered
2,134 Posts
I honestly think she needs some time away from the game. Seriously...
Figure out what the hell you want to do with your life, and if it is indeed tennis, then work your ass off to make the best career you can! If the wrist or abs are still not 100 %, rest them, heal up, then start working on that game. Way too many rallying errors for not being super aggressive, that needs some serious work. Go away and work with Saviano for a few months, then come back refreshed, please!
Good post, agreed... It's getting tiresome watching her play like this now.

·
Registered
18,854 Posts
I didn't expect her to win so it's not even disappointing :lol:

NID result though. She tried, but has a ton of work to do. I'm sure confidence is part of it, but there are just a lot of holes in the game right now. Keep working at it, Sloane :hug:

·
Registered
10,894 Posts
Discussion Starter #326
I think she still in double with Taylor unless she pull out, I Also hope she stick with Nick & don't give up on him like she have done with the last two coaches, we/she can't except results too come in fast It going take time. also with this lost her ranking going drop too 44-45 I think sadly :sad: hopefully she can turn it around soon.

·
Registered
8,040 Posts
Will she be still ranked within the top 50 by then?
I guess ranking is the least of her worries at the moment though, or at least it should be.
Needs to rest properly first and foremost if she's carrying an injury.
Ehh, I think she will be floating around the mid/high 40's by then, of course depending on players below her gaining points.
She lost 1st rd in both Doha & Dubai last year, so isn't defending anything until that QF at Indian Wells. But when that drops off... :eek:

·
Registered
10,894 Posts
Discussion Starter #329
^ Hopefully she can gain something before IW come around I know she playing two event before IW hopefully she can go deep in those. but she hasn't made an SF since the aussie open 2013 :sad:

·
Ferosh Warrior ♥
53,300 Posts
That match was kinda what I expected from her. Showing bits and pieces of her flare but once she's down, she checked out :lol:

At least she won't get double bageled by Caro in the next round

·
Registered
10,894 Posts
Discussion Starter #332
^ she was so so

·
Registered
2,955 Posts
I am disappointed in Sloane's play. She played with no vested interest in winning at all. Sloane needs to get a clue for pete sake.:rolleyes: doe-doe bird, it you don't know how to beat ball retrievers like Vika and Caro, that's all you have to do is look at Venus' tapes over and over again and implement what she does. After all, she's never lost a match to both Vika and Caro. :lol: I mean we're not talking rocket science here.:rolleyes:

Oh and BTW, please get some of Venus and Serena's "black girl guts". This is why you, Madison, and Taylor will not be in a position to take over when the sisters are gone. Venus and Serena came to the WTA with the intent to take over and change women's tennis. And guess what, they did. Everybody is playing Williams style of tennis. Hell, Venus and Serena will be the reason why women will play both singles and doubles simultaneously into their mid and late 30s.:lol:

Sloane your forehand is too much of a weapon for you to allow yourself to get punked out by Vika and Caro. I want more for Sloane than these loses she should not be suffering. And it's not just this loss to Vika. If Heather Watson, who in my opinion has a lesser game than Sloane can win 2 WTA titles, I know Sloane can win at least 1 of them. :rolleyes: If Sloane doesn't win at least one eta title in the next 2 years, I doubt that she will ever win a WTA title and that would be a tragedy because she does have the game to win. :rolleyes:

She's too busy being a part of the American Tennis Sorority team and friends with everybody that she has not developed a killer instinct when she goes out on the court. And don't get me wrong, it's not that she lost to Vika, but it's how she lost. :fiery:

Sloane plays like she doesn't care at all, and that shouldn't be. I can accept her losses if I felt she gave it her all and went down to the pits of hell fighting to win. But she isn't fighting to win. She's content on losing. Please get it together Sloane. You should be winning some regular titles, and you should be doing better at the slams. Why you didn't play Vika with the same intensity you played Serena after she had just come back from injury. You sure wasn't afraid to take it too Serena and get the win that made you a household name. So why couldn't you muster up enough guts to get the win over Vika like you did Serena :rolleyes: Please get your act together :rolleyes:

·
Registered
10,894 Posts
Discussion Starter #337
just heard on tennis channel that it rumors that sloane has ask for an WC into BNP Paribas Fortis Diamond Games, i wish she would ask for one in PTT Thailand Open consider the field is weaker

·
Registered
18,854 Posts
Yes, Sloane. Get a win that diamond racquet :hearts:

She should try and get a WC instead at Rio imo.

321 - 339 of 339 Posts