Tennis Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Administrator
1,926 Posts
Hey there

Which version of the site are you on? (Full, Classic I or Classic II?)

I ran through each of them but I don't see the CSS broken like you do. Is it always like this, or does it display properly on and off?

Is anyone else experiencing this?

I reset the CSS here - did it kick it back to life for you? Please also clear your cache and cookies to ensure you are not getting a cached version of the site with a corrupt call.

If the above doesn't work, we'll need some more information from you for additional troubleshooting:

What browser and device/OS are you using? Are you using the latest version?
Do you run any extensions, or add-ons to your browser? Are they all up to date? Try disabling them to see if it brings the CSS back.

Dayle

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey there

Which version of the site are you on? (Full, Classic I or Classic II?)

I ran through each of them but I don't see the CSS broken like you do. Is it always like this, or does it display properly on and off?

Is anyone else experiencing this?

I reset the CSS here - did it kick it back to life for you? Please also clear your cache and cookies to ensure you are not getting a cached version of the site with a corrupt call.

If the above doesn't work, we'll need some more information from you for additional troubleshooting:

What browser and device/OS are you using? Are you using the latest version?
Do you run any extensions, or add-ons to your browser? Are they all up to date? Try disabling them to see if it brings the CSS back.

Dayle
Using the full version layout. It's been this way permanently for at least the last couple weeks.

Cleared cache and cookies in Chrome but it didn't fix the issue. Running Windows 7 on desktop. Only running adblocker and adblock plus for extensions. Disabled both but the issue still persists.

Site works fine on my laptop with the same OS and browser so I'm pretty confused.

·
Registered
35,934 Posts
Site works fine on my laptop with the same OS and browser so I'm pretty confused.
:confused: Apologies for butting in but doesn't that make it clear that the problem is on your end?

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
:confused: Apologies for butting in but doesn't that make it clear that the problem is on your end?
Apparently so lol.

At this point I suppose I'm just asking for any other suggestions as I'm at my wits end trying to figure out the cause of the symptom.

·
Registered
35,934 Posts
Apparently so lol.

At this point I suppose I'm just asking for any other suggestions as I'm at my wits end trying to figure out the cause of the symptom.
What platform/browser/OS are you having the problem on?

·
Administrator
1,926 Posts
Couple things to try/check.

Look for an update to your Chrome browser. If there is none, tell me what version you are running.

Just to be 100% sure it's not the blockers, can you tell me if you've tried disabling them, and then clearing cookies and cache?

Have you tried a different browser with your desktop to see if it persists there?

Kevin

·
Registered
35,934 Posts
Desktop, Chrome, Windows 7.
The post above this is pretty much what I'd suggest. First try a different browser - Firefox or Opera. Run them with all add-ons disabled. If the site works then disable all add-ons on Chrome and see if that works. If not reinstall/update Chrome.

·
夏の匂い。キ&#
104,563 Posts
Don't want to open another thread and maybe @Steve can help -

I have my problem with accessing TF on my Android phone. It keeps giving me ERR_CONNECTION_TIMED OUT when I try to load TF/MTF.

I am using Chrome on Android. I tried to reinstall Chrome, clear cache and cookie and it still didn't work.

Please help :sobbing:

·
Administrator
1,926 Posts
Hey there,

I tested the site using my Android 6 Edge with chrome, and I was able to access the site, mobile view or full version signed in and signed out without any issues.
Have you tested this on another browser with the same results?

Also, are you trying to log in when this happens? Or just when you try to access the site in general?

Richard.

·
夏の匂い。キ&#
104,563 Posts
Hey there,

I tested the site using my Android 6 Edge with chrome, and I was able to access the site, mobile view or full version signed in and signed out without any issues.
Have you tested this on another browser with the same results?

Also, are you trying to log in when this happens? Or just when you try to access the site in general?

Richard.
Sorry the problem was fixed magically when I reinstalled the software.

Thanks anyway ;)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts