Tennis Forum banner
641 - 660 of 688 Posts

·
Registered
5,761 Posts
I don t thing Linda is hyped too much :D Linda is not considered as one in generation talent like Efremova or Gauff..
Those girls gets too much hype based on nothing. Coco hype begins because of results. she was the youngest jr nr 1. Played the jr GS final at age 13 and won 8 months later the jr title. But only after that she get contracted at her agency and get her sponsors. The sisters get the biggest agency , big sponsors and free WC based at what exactly?? The Coco hype is justified. The sisters hype isn’t. Linda is 16 and she was knocked out in round 2 of junior RG. Let’s hope the Knesia hype is justified. We are waiting for the arrival of this wonderchild 🙄

·
Registered
Ksenia Efremova
657 Posts
Those girls gets too much hype based on nothing. Coco hype begins because of results. she was the youngest jr nr 1. Played the jr GS final at age 13 and won 8 months later the jr title. But only after that she get contracted at her agency and get her sponsors. The sisters get the biggest agency , big sponsors and free WC based at what exactly?? The Coco hype is justified. The sisters hype isn’t. Linda is 16 and she was knocked out in round 2 of junior RG. Let’s hope the Knesia hype is justified. We are waiting for the arrival of this wonderchild 🙄
We have to wait until May 2022 due to age restrictions :(

·
Registered
261 Posts
I saw Brenda pulled out of Wimbledon Juniors. Anyone know why?

Linda currently in the 3rd Rd at Roehampton J1 - the warm up for next week

·
Registered
5,761 Posts
I saw Brenda pulled out of Wimbledon Juniors. Anyone know why?

Linda currently in the 3rd Rd at Roehampton J1 - the warm up for next week
Its probably the pressure. Its very difficult when are you promoted as the next one. The biggest star we have ever seen 🙄🥱

·
Registered
2,628 Posts
Linda just won her match by ret.

641 - 660 of 688 Posts