Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
17,358 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I correctly predicted Clijsters over Petrova in straight sets and Henin over S. Williams in 3 sets in the women's semifinals. apoet, babsi and Knopfler6 are my witnesses. ;)

My 2003 French Open finals prediction is Clijsters over Henin in 3 sets. I base this on Henin having a slight letdown after her huge win over Serena and the obvious fact that Kim is physically stronger than Justine and that could be the deciding factor in the final. Juju has more natural talent Kim does. In fact I think Henin is pound for pound the most talented player in women's tennis. But I think Clijsters will wear the smallish Henin down for the 3 set victory. Kim is a great grinder! Look for a 3-6 6-4 6-3 Clijsters win.

No matter what happens, I think this will be an exciting and entertaining match! :D

Reactions: Lien

·
Registered
6,097 Posts
I could live with that result.

·
Registered
21,059 Posts
I just hope Justine can handle the situation after yesterday's fiasco.

·
Banned
1,007 Posts
I picked both results exactly as well (see Quikpix semi-final thread)

So I can state my case as well.

Kim 6-4 6-3

Sorry Justine fans :eek:

·
Registered
731 Posts
I picked the players who made the final as soon as the draw was made (see Prediction Games in Roland Garros section) as well as Zvonereva beating Venus!! I reckon and hope Justine will win, she is a much better clay courter.

·
Registered
17,358 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
It looks like FlatStat and MartinaI made correct predictions, too. Well done!

·
Registered
14,810 Posts
*see MartinaI*

·
Registered
17,358 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
It's pretty easy to make predictions foe the semifinals of a tournament. But that was a very good prediction by MartinaI at the beginning of the tournament. She should get some kind of award or prize for getting it right! :D

·
Registered
13,640 Posts
Justine in 2 :)

·
Banned
235 Posts
There is no doubt in my mind that Kim's going to win tomorrow.

Kim def. Justine 6-3, 7-5

·
Registered
731 Posts
the cat said:
It's pretty easy to make predictions foe the semifinals of a tournament. But that was a very good prediction by MartinaI at the beginning of the tournament. She should get some kind of award or prize for getting it right! :D

aww, thanks the cat. That's very sweet of you :wavey:

·
Mean Admin Machine, Admeanistrator
36,597 Posts
i don't think justine ever lost a final to kim, so i doubt she'll want it to happen tomorrow. she dreams of RG from day one she was born, this is 'her' tourni ;)

·
Premium Member
8,187 Posts
well predictions are exactly that, PREDICTIONS. nobody's an expert at these, it's just a coincidence. i dont know who will win, pulling for Justine, but happy for both. and in a thread before RG, i predicted the finals score to be 6-2, 6-2. i think it'll go fast

·
Registered
2,577 Posts
i have a feeling that this final will be an all-out war. kim and justine will exhaust every bit of energy, talent and mental ability they have to win RG. justine wants this so bad but unfortunately she bears more pressure than kim.

justine defeats kim. 5-7 7-6 7-5

1 - 20 of 22 Posts