Tennis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 756 Posts

·
Registered
20,938 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I think is time for Simona Halep to have this kind of thread for anyone who feels inspired or has from other sources Memes, Gifs, Vines... old or new, post them in here.

Simona Halep Signature

·
Banned
419 Posts
Re: Simona's Memes/ Gifs/ Vines/Advertisings/Banners<<

The one before last (Sofia breadstick) is mine :p
I tend to cross the lines and I am afraid I will go too far :D

·
Registered
20,938 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

The one before last (Sofia breadstick) is mine :p
I tend to cross the lines and I am afraid I will go too far :D
Great! Let your inventivity flows :lol: As long as you don't insult any of other players you can come with anything like funny, ironical, warlike....

·
Banned
419 Posts

Great! Let your inventivity flows :lol: As long as you don't insult any of other players you can come with anything, funny, ironical, warlike....
Thats exactly my problem. This is my ammunition. Need to change direction :rolleyes:

·
Registered
20,938 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

Thats exactly my problem. This is my ammunition. Need to change direction :rolleyes:
Try with nuance of meaning, like this the insult is not obviously, but don't go too far.

·
Banned
419 Posts

Try with nuance of meaning, like this the insult is not obviously, but don't go too far.
I will see. I will check the memes thread on GM and learn from there what is allowed and what is not. Thanks

·
Registered
20,938 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)

I saw and i know that some of you have problems especially the new ones to upload photos in here, so i will help you.

https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/forum-tags-plus-image-tags/?src=api

The program eases your uploading photos in an forum and is very easy to use

First you instal the add-ons in Mozilla Firefox - restart Mozila Firefox - right click on any photos, gif.. on any page in WWW and choose tag -

Return to forum and click Paste in reply.

·
Registered
14,481 Posts

There was that funny little gif, earlier this year, of Simona at the press conference when she was looking side-to-side to see who was asking the next question. Can someone dig that one up to post it here? Was it in the pictures thread or the cheering thread?

·
Registered
20,938 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

There was that funny little gif, earlier this year, of Simona at the press conference when she was looking side-to-side to see who was asking the next question. Can someone dig that one up to post it here? Was it in the pictures thread or the cheering thread?
I only need an ideea

·
Registered
249 Posts
Re: >>Simona's Memes/ Gifs/ Vines/Avatars/Advertisings/Banners<<

Dan that Simba one ... just precious! And how can I put that Simona autograph like as my signature?
P.S. Solved the last one

·
Registered
20,938 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)

·
Registered
20,938 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

·
Registered
20,938 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)

·
Registered
20,938 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

·
Banned
419 Posts

Who the hell am I kidding? my meme was brilliant in context with the "stay thirsty my friends" slogan.
People just didnt get it. I will post it here for the last time. dont like it dont watch it. sorry! :p

dont you get it? Sloane follows orders and avoids herself from getting a title so that she can stay thirsty.
I have to explain everything... :banghead:

·
Banned
419 Posts
1 - 20 of 756 Posts