Tennis Forum banner

221 - 228 of 228 Posts

·
Registered
31,055 Posts
Does anyone have the complete Halep-Kerber Australian Open semifinal? One of my favorite matches of all time so would love to rewatch during this period.
Other candidates welcome too; I recently rewatched the Dubai final against Rybakina and the Wimbledon final, both of which I found on youtube, but looking for more.

·
Registered
179 Posts
Does anyone have the complete Halep-Kerber Australian Open semifinal? One of my favorite matches of all time so would love to rewatch during this period.
That match!😃 Kerber vs Halep AO 2018 is 1st time I saw Simona😉 I remember clearly: "So this lady in red is Halep? World no.1? Well, let me see what's special about her?:unsure:"

I couldn't decide who to cheer for during the match. Had no idea I was soon to be her fan.😏

Unfortunately I can't find the video either. Don't know if WTA has an archive for full matches. It's time to make them available.

·
Registered
31,055 Posts
That match!😃 Kerber vs Halep AO 2018 is 1st time I saw Simona😉 I remember clearly: "So this lady in red is Halep? World no.1? Well, let me see what's special about her?:unsure:"

I couldn't decide who to cheer for during the match. Had no idea I was soon to be her fan.😏

Unfortunately I can't find the video either. Don't know if WTA has an archive for full matches. It's time to make them available.

A Kerber fan shared this with me in the GM match highlights thread :)

·
Premium Member
3 Posts
Does anyone have these three Simona matches from Wimbledon:

2011 vs. S.Williams and
2017 vs. Azarenka and Konta

Thanks much.

·
Registered
4,005 Posts
i don't know where else to post this, but last week was entire week of Simo match rewatches over on eurosport

221 - 228 of 228 Posts